I have not been able to get into my game all evening

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
Dollbear

I have not been able to get into my game all evening

Postby Dollbear » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:14 am

I was playing paradise bay, and was knocked off about 5:30pm eastern standard time. It is now 11:04pm, and I have not been able to connect into my game all evening. I’m getting an connection error [C9AB- -l-60]. I don’t know what is wrong. I haven’t had this kind of problem before. I sent an email to . I have an internet connection, and I can go to other websites with no problems. Is anybody else having problems getting into their game?

Tier 2
Ellie

Re: I have not been able to get into my game all evening

Postby Ellie » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:25 am

I had this same problem yesterday for most of the day. I logged back in that evening and it was resolved. I had not submitted a ticket so I have no idea what the issue was.

Tier 2
Dollbear

Postby Dollbear » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:48 am

I’m finally back into my game. I still don’t know what was wrong. I had my computer on at the same time connected to the internet. I have been on both my iPad and computer before at the same time and was always able to get into my game. I had installed pc matic and pc magnum today, because my webroot virus protection is expiring soon. Pc matic is working, but pc magnum isn’t working. A couple of viruses were found that webroot did not detect.

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:50 am

Dollbear wrote:I’m finally back into my game. I still don’t know what was wrong. I had my computer on at the same time connected to the internet. I have been on both my iPad and computer before at the same time and was always able to get into my game. I had installed pc matic and pc magnum today, because my webroot virus protection is expiring soon. Pc matic is working, but pc magnum isn’t working. A couple of viruses were found that webroot did not detect.

most likely one of PB's servers was having issues. It happens. Usually to me in the middle of events or when there are double events happening. Glad you're back :D
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”