A record for the 3d slot on ghost cove.

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
Bluebirdy

Re: A record for the 3d slot on ghost cove.

Postby Bluebirdy » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:56 am

Clearly a glitch, I already have the record so about to submit a ticket.
Level 80
Elizabeth's Island

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:12 am

Bluebirdy wrote:Clearly a glitch, I already have the record so about to submit a ticket.

They have a canned reply ready. It will say

"Thanks for writing in with this feedback on the new offer at the Ghostship Cove.

I completely understand your frustration and rest assured I have passed your feedback to the team.

I wish I could change the offer for you, but unfortunately here at player support we don't have such option.

We are always grateful for player feedback as we constantly strive to make Paradise Bay as fun and exciting as we possibly can."

Then they invite me to share opinions on the forum and sign off with the highly ironic "we are always here to help."

The response came so fast, it's It's like they knew this third slot was going to generate a ton of complaints and had this generic one size fits all response ready. It came even before I replied to the first autoresponse. I am betting this same baloney goes to the folks just complaining about the record and the folks complaining they already have the record.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 2
Ellie

Postby Ellie » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:20 am

Oh that's just awful, I was fortunate and got black panther stickers.

Tier 9
Bobbo

Postby Bobbo » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:27 am

My wife and I both got 5 black panther stickers.

Tier 2
Bluebirdy

Postby Bluebirdy » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:56 am

BethM wrote:
Bluebirdy wrote:Clearly a glitch, I already have the record so about to submit a ticket.

They have a canned reply ready. It will say

"Thanks for writing in with this feedback on the new offer at the Ghostship Cove.

I completely understand your frustration and rest assured I have passed your feedback to the team.

I wish I could change the offer for you, but unfortunately here at player support we don't have such option.

We are always grateful for player feedback as we constantly strive to make Paradise Bay as fun and exciting as we possibly can."

Then they invite me to share opinions on the forum and sign off with the highly ironic "we are always here to help."

The response came so fast, it's It's like they knew this third slot was going to generate a ton of complaints and had this generic one size fits all response ready. It came even before I replied to the first autoresponse. I am betting this same baloney goes to the folks just complaining about the record and the folks complaining they already have the record.

I've only got the first canned response so far ie our team has received your complaint blah blah blah but I'm sure you're right. Probably faster to just check in with you Beth :lol:
Level 80
Elizabeth's Island

Tier 9
Bobbo

Postby Bobbo » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:58 am

Tier 2
Bluebirdy

Postby Bluebirdy » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:02 am

A rock would have been an improvement on the record Bobbo :lol:
Level 80
Elizabeth's Island

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:10 am

Especially a lovely decorative rock like that.

Is there any way to convince ourselves the devs genuinely thought we would be pleased to spend 15 doubloons for this record?

The only rationale I can construct is that by wasting the 15 doubloons now you will at least prevent Anya from ever showing up with it again. Unless, of course, she also starts offering to sell us the same records over and over.

I do remember a friend playing her 45 single of Surfer Girl so many times she wore down the grooves and had to buy another. Maybe they are planning for that eventuality.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 7
Oblio98

Postby Oblio98 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:16 am

I sent a ticket in too. I have the stupid record already. What a joke.

Tier 5
Checkers420

Postby Checkers420 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:02 am

I think they spent so much effort on the seal dives they forgot to do a third slot choice. Those that got panther stickers is because it's not maxed out. Mine is so I got the rock oops I mean record. The dives are kinda messed up too. No prize for helping. I got 25 karma to spend on nothing. Yee haw.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”