Silver bars and storage boxes

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Mansfieldml

Silver bars and storage boxes

Postby Mansfieldml » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:14 am

Not finding many of these anymore can you help to add more somehow? Thanks. Love the game!

Nealga

Re: Silver bars and storage boxes

Postby Nealga » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:53 am

Mansfieldml wrote:Not finding many of these anymore can you help to add more somehow? Thanks. Love the game!

I think you are referring to platinum bars, not silver bars. You make the silver on your own. Not sure what level you are on, but at level 40 I get platinum atleast twice a week. Not sure if this applies, but don't waste platinum on things to buy pets, use them only for recipes until you get further along. Some recipes require lots of platinum.
Game Center ID is Joe Gunderman
Level 50. Just clicking along at my own pace. In no hurry to complete the game. Just having fun with it.

Tier 2
Bepeckdrawings

Postby Bepeckdrawings » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:18 pm

Nealga wrote:
Mansfieldml wrote:Not finding many of these anymore can you help to add more somehow? Thanks. Love the game!

I think you are referring to platinum bars, not silver bars. You make the silver on your own. Not sure what level you are on, but at level 40 I get platinum atleast twice a week. Not sure if this applies, but don't waste platinum on things to buy pets, use them only for recipes until you get further along. Some recipes require lots of platinum.

What recipes require platinum? I'm level 52 and never used it for a recipe...?

Tier 6
Kiwidave

Postby Kiwidave » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:19 pm

Bepeckdrawings wrote:What recipes require platinum? I'm level 52 and never used it for a recipe...?

Used to make flowers which in turn are used to make pets.

Now the original poster, if you want platinum, manipulate your boats so the dreadfort one turns up. There are 7 kinds of boats which will turn up, 4 little ones and 3 big ones. The one with the skull and crossbone sail contains platinum. Don't clear the map and jewel boats and keep clearing the small boats until you get the dreadfort boat. I get 2-4 platinum daily using this tactic
Level: 70
All characters Level 21
Mill Mastery: 3 maxed, 21 two star
Pets 47: (36 Level 15, 5 Level 10, 6 Level 5)
------------

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”