Why so hard?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Loves2surf

Why so hard?

Postby Loves2surf » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:51 am

The seal expansion...there's an offer for 2 days yet there's a 24 hour build time!!! The retrofest...holy smokes the requests are timely and at this point I won't waste my time on retrofest!! :shock:

Lastlight2

Re: Why so hard?

Postby Lastlight2 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:04 am

I just delete long requests.
Level 75 - island Dawn

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:24 am

I do to. Except for overnight, I delete long requests from Jasper plus at least half my trading post orders with too much new stuff to make and probably also more than half the boats, using pearls for the ones that will hang around a long time but just opening and then ignoring the shorter ones.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:39 am

I don't know about others, but I usually have 150 to 200 pearls when a TF starts, so I can send the big boats packin' , most of the time! I just wish we got more boat orders and less trade post orders from Horatio, he definitely favors the trade post! :)
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:42 am

And he has really cut back in the crop requests, field clearing, and wildlife tapping - all my favorite ones.

I still think they need to add Jasper requests to sell something in the WM and to feed n pets.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:34 am

BethM wrote:And he has really cut back in the crop requests, field clearing, and wildlife tapping - all my favorite ones.

I still think they need to add Jasper requests to sell something in the WM and to feed n pets.

I think that is a good idea, to sell stuff in the WM and feed pets. I have been getting tons of field clearing, but only a couple wildlife tapping so far. No crops requests yet, oops take that back one request for 20 cotton on Sheila, which I had just cleared all my cotton for some shrimp and fish. Didn't take long though, so it was an easy one...one of the few.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Kashra

Postby Kashra » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:33 am

I used to love the crop requests, not so much under the new crop system so I'm happy for the fact its not coming up as much. If they reduced the request by half I'd be happy again.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:01 pm

Kashra wrote:I used to love the crop requests, not so much under the new crop system so I'm happy for the fact its not coming up as much. If they reduced the request by half I'd be happy again.

That would have been a better solution. If it used to say collect 20 cotton, just change it to request 10 cotton for the same heart reward. I know there are still some players on the plant one harvest 2 system, but so what. It still would have been better than just cutting the frequency of these fairly requests.

Tier 11
Lutka48

Postby Lutka48 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:32 pm

Kashra wrote:I used to love the crop requests, not so much under the new crop system so I'm happy for the fact its not coming up as much. If they reduced the request by half I'd be happy again.

Even though I do have pay for crop on my newer island I don’t mind getting crop harvesting requests.
I prefer those over constant TP requests.
What I do mind is getting requests for harvesting 12 or 18 long maturing crops. I just got one for 12 wheat a minute ago and had to delete it. It wouldn’t be an issue in 2 per 1 game.
With only 75 fields allowed and 10 different field crops to plant, it would take a luck or gems to fulfill this request without waiting.
GC: lutka48
PB level 80, island name Lucyna & level 80, island name Adam( koala pic)
All characters RL 21 in Lucyna game, lots of pets, kind of lost track :lol:
Wish list: find more room on my island

Kashra

Postby Kashra » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:08 am

Its not so much the cost that bothers me, its the amount. You used to get two crops back now that you only get one back the requests take twice as long, getting the collect 120 crops followed by the collect 60 crops is painful now, it wasn't so bad before. It should be 60 and 30 respectively since we can only collect half as much in the same time frame now.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”