When is the new update arriving please

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Maverick71

When is the new update arriving please

Postby Maverick71 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:33 pm

I'm at Level 50 and eagerly awaiting the update..any news on when this will be. Thankyou

ThrahMu

Re: When is the new update arriving please

Postby ThrahMu » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:25 pm

Yes, same question here. And why does our XP count stop after we reach 170,000 at level 50? Why can't we just keep playing and build up our XP?

Tier 15
Hollowness

Postby Hollowness » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:26 am

Current update patterns show that every 2-3 months we get one, and at this time even with complaints and demands I doubt it will break pattern anytime soon.

If anything the best way to guarentee an app game to get more updates is getting more players and more real money purchases, and threatening to leave may worry devs but you cannot hire more employees to develope content if you can't pay them.

I think it is a reason why app games inevitably die, when interest and money goes you can't pay employees in virtual pineapples. And one (or many) cannot with hold playing in protest to get more content it just doesn't work that way, if anything we need more new players and level capped players to still play to better our chances at more often updates.
Game Center ID: HollownessDevoured - Level: 52
Paradise Wiki here!
Also Playing My Singing Monsters, if you try it credit my friend code please! Code: 42035296KI

Tier 3
LaLu

Postby LaLu » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:48 am

The money question is an interesting one. I resist the crisis-oriented financing that King employs so skillfully, in Candy Crush Saga and all the other Sagas, so I've resisted paying for anything on PB. At the same time, I would be willing to pay a subscription, say $5/month, like I do with a couple other online services I use, if I knew more levels would keep coming in PB. When the Arctic Turtle came out, I realized that would be reasonable to buy, because I'm willing to show my appreciation, but the turtle itself kind of freaked me out. I got cold just looking at it. I would be willing to pay for the King Crab, though!
Game Center: Laura Luci
Facebook: Zenobia Luci
Level: 74
Wish List: in-game avatar; more than 8 friend spaces

cinnamon

Postby cinnamon » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:05 am

I to am at level 50 and amount doesn't go past 170,000. If they don't do a update, what is the sense of continue play, your score doesn't go up. A waste of time. Hope they can figure something out really soon!

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”