Spring Sale

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 11
mauimonkey

Re: Spring Sale

Postby mauimonkey » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:54 am

BethM wrote:
BethM wrote:Just got a new gem bundle offer in my iPad game - 2800 gems plus 15 pearls for $27.99 us.

For the third time in a row, there is no gem bundle offer on my Windows game. :evil: :evil:

I would have bought one for each game if I could, but for some reason PB marketing hates Windows users.

Is anyone else still getting this offer? Mine has expired several times now and each time it is almost immediately replaced by a new one.

I still have not gottten the offer in m Windiws game.

Yes, the offers have been almost nonstop for about a month now.
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

Tier 2
Outpt

Postby Outpt » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:04 am

I’m on a iPhone and don’t see any offers.
Guess their mad at me
Level 75 iPhone 6S
Level 33 2nd island Broke again :cry:

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:21 am

Outpt wrote:I’m on a iPhone and don’t see any offers.
Guess their mad at me

If you have an offer currently, it will show on a pink banner in the top left of your screen under the settings and achievement buttons, like this......

Did you by chance buy one of these offers in the last month? I haven't bought any of them, and keep getting them almost continuously. I'm on an iPhone as well.
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:02 am

I suspected that I would not keep seeing these if I bought one.

I still don't understand why they refuse to give these offers in Windows games.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:12 pm

I don't even notice these things anymore. It pops up and goes to the side. Then one day it's gone, and another pops up. Still not buying. :?
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:27 am

I think maybe they know how much I want that 500 gem mast topper for my boat.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:50 am

BethM wrote:I suspected that I would not keep seeing these if I bought one.

I have the same issue as you Beth, except for one caveat. I also have my S6 attached to my windows game, so when the offer isn't available in windows, I log into my game on my S6, and yup! There is the offer, which I buy. And once I get the first one, and the second one appears, I get the second one on my windows game. I'm telling you this because I've gotten clear proof that the support group reads the forum and I hope someone of them see this and tell the devs to fix it. It isn't to say I got mine, shame you didn't get yours, if you get my meaning. :lol: :lol:
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:52 am

J1st wrote:

I have the same issue as you Beth, except for one caveat. I also have my S6 attached to my windows game, so when the offer isn't available in windows, I log into my game on my S6, and yup! There is the offer, which I buy. And once I get the first one, and the second one appears, I get the second one on my windows game. I'm telling you this because I've gotten clear proof that the support group reads the forum and I hope someone of them see this and tell the devs to fix it. It isn't to say I got mine, shame you didn't get yours, if you get my meaning. :lol: :lol:

it may have nothing to do with PB but rather that Windows just won't allow it for some reason?
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:02 am

Ely321 wrote:
J1st wrote:

it may have nothing to do with PB but rather that Windows just won't allow it for some reason?

Ely, I wish that were so, but it isn't. Read my second part again...Once I get the second request, It appears on my Windows game too. Why do I get the second but can't get the first unless I go to a different device? There is an issue between PB and Windows, but I believe it is fairly subtle, so masked to most investigations.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:24 am

I don't think it is a technical issue or a Microsoft store issue, because I do see the special event bundle offers in my Windows game. What I never see there are the 30% bonus gem offers.

When I first noticed this months ago, I submitted a support ticket and they said it was up to marketing to decide on these offers. I don't know if it's just Windows users don't spend enough money to be worth the bother or if we already spend so much money buying gems at full price that they don't think we need to be lured by discounts.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”