Spring Sale

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 15
J1st

Re: Spring Sale

Postby J1st » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:32 am

BethM wrote:I don't think it is a technical issue or a Microsoft store issue, because I do see the special event bundle offers for the builder events in my Windows game. What I never see there are the 30% bonus gem offers.

When I first noticed this months ago, I submitted a support ticket and they said it was up to marketing to decide on these offers. I don't know if it's just Windows users don't spent enough money to be worth the bother or if we already spend so much money buying gems at full price that they don't think we need to be lured by discounts.

That is my point Beth, this is so 'hidden' that it escapes notice, there has to be someone that takes this on and does the investigation to see what is actually happening. It's one of those 'what happened' events that no one notices but it really is an issue. Again, I'm hoping one of the support group read this thread and insist a dev look into it.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 3
BIrdFeeder

Re: Spring Sale

Postby BIrdFeeder » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:36 am

I always get the gem/pearl offers on my Windows game. This current one is a bit sad; it's 260 gems and 10 pearls for $3.99. I'm in Canada, maybe that makes a difference?
Farmville: Tropic Escape: KTE-OCYV
Funky Bay: Friend request through FB: Margaret Grozny
Diggy's Adventure: Friend request as above
Game Center: Bird-feeder

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”