Rush FIXED !

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 16
BethM

Rush FIXED !

Postby BethM » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:04 pm

Had a download of 7 files then 20 some on my iPad.

I did a few harmless tasks like clear crops, then joined a dive with success getting out and back.

I decided to up the stakes and loaded the Tiki bar with coconut milk and collected from other mills, and joined a second dive. Again, I got back and forth with success.

Then loaded the weaver with thread and visited again. It sat for a loooong time at drying sand, then again at drying sails, but it held. I am now the proud possessor of one new thread!

Now it's time to tempt fate with the ultimate challenge- baskets.

Fingers crossed.
Last edited by BethM on Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 2
PacificOshi

Re: Rush might be fixed!?!

Postby PacificOshi » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:08 pm

Made and collected 5 nets successfully, but when I tried to make a basket... Crash.
The timer is reset in my game, which I appreciate. But if the game doesn't work, I can't use the rush anyway.

Edited to add: Restarted the game, it seems to be fixed now! Yahoo! Thank you! I hope everyone's game is back now :)
Pacific Oshi

Tier 16
BethM

Re: Rush might be fixed!?!

Postby BethM » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:26 pm

I was able to make and collect all four items from the workshop without incident. Visited a friend, returned to my island and found baskets waiting, gr-apes I'd just harvested were still harvested, mills I'd loaded were still working, so I think my iPad game is good now.

I am so heady with success, I started my dive event. The first dive is 2 hours with stickers, so it had better not mess up now!
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme

Tier 16
BethM

Re: Rush FIXED !

Postby BethM » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:18 pm

Everything seems to be working on my Windows game as well so I updated the topic title.

Tier 10
Lcsfbeach

Re: Rush FIXED !

Postby Lcsfbeach » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:55 pm

Me too I could not use mills for nets and simple things before now it it working great :D glad yours is good too :D
GC: LCSFBEACH
Level 80 storage TH 7020 and WM 6975
101/102 pets / 93 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1 ⭐️⭐️ 7 ⭐️
Karma 2.73 mil ❤️ and gold 115.51 mil
All mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”