Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Site Admin
T4SK3R

Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Postby T4SK3R » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:08 am

Hi Paradise Bay forums!

My name is Clint and I am the lead designer of Paradise Bay. I am a long time lurker, first time poster. I just wanted to introduce myself, and say that I really respect what you, our fans have to say about our game. It is my goal to interact with you more and to give you as much information as I can about what the development team is building for you.

Our community team already does a great job relaying your feedback to the development team. So we are already aware of a lot of your concerns, headaches, and the things you love! My goal is to occasionally give you a direct message from the dev team so that you know what we are up to before we are ready to give exact information on what that is. Some might think of this as teasing, but the intention is to let you all know we are working on things, even if we can't share exactly what that is.

That being said, we know a lot of you have been capped at level 50 for quite some time. In the spirit of sharing information, I want you to know that we are actively developing some new content for beyond level 50. Soon we will be able to share what that is with you, but for now know that it is coming and we are listening to your feedback.

- T4SK3R
Clint Tasker - Paradise Bay Lead Designer

Tier 15
Hollowness

Re: Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Postby Hollowness » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:15 am

*waves*

More presences from mods/admins is always a good thing :)
Game Center ID: HollownessDevoured - Level: 52
Paradise Wiki here!
Also Playing My Singing Monsters, if you try it credit my friend code please! Code: 42035296KI

Tier 3
JLRICH1976

Postby JLRICH1976 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:20 am

:D

I can be patient!

Tier 5
SucroseFizz

Postby SucroseFizz » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:30 am

Hello Clint!

Wow, nice to see you posting here, lead designer, awesome. I'm a new forum user :)

Love the graphics and artwork in paradise, it's very beautiful. I love the pets especially :D great talent! I enjoy playing the game when I'm off work.

Any news from you guys is very much appreciated and looked forward to.

Anticipating the new levels, it's the first time I'm at max level. Android user :) wish we can have a rough estimate of when the levels will be available :D Have to be patient :P

Tier 4
Grandmams3

Postby Grandmams3 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:04 am

Just to know we are heard helps! Looking forward to updates soon! Please keep us in the loop!

Thanks!
Georgia
Level 65 oold pad regretfully lost in my move
Level 77 on new IPad 62K Karma $7M coin
GC ID: grandmams3
Mexia ,Texas
!Love this game!!

Tier 10
Lcsfbeach

Postby Lcsfbeach » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:08 am

Thank you for acknowledging you are listening and working on new content. I love this game but liked it better before I completed 50. Right now it is a different game, for me, and the others that have maxed out. Thank you for the new Content you added (the pets) which I love! Please tell us as soon as you can because it is sort of boring and the tradefest was exciting, but too much every 3 weeks!! Love the lovebirds though and the game so far, great job!
GC: LCSFBEACH
Level 80 storage TH 7020 and WM 6975
101/102 pets / 93 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1 ⭐️⭐️ 7 ⭐️
Karma 2.73 mil ❤️ and gold 115.51 mil
All mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Tier 5
Sanlynne

Postby Sanlynne » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:15 am

Hello Clint. It is great to hear from the head designer. You give us hope for life after 50. I really love this game. Great job. Thank you for all the hard work.
Warm breezes and calm seas.
Keep calm and play on....
Level: 70
NC USA >^;;^<

Mansfieldml

Postby Mansfieldml » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:21 am

Awesome would love some more land included in that! I love my animals but running out of room. But still enjoying the game

Tier 15
djjess

Postby djjess » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:50 am

Outstanding! Where's the 'like' button.
Island name: TraderGrl

Tier 6
Kiwidave

Postby Kiwidave » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:17 am

Clint,
Can you do something to address the obsolete items in the game. Currently two items fall into that category and are forever filling the market up.

First item is hammers. Either remove the need for them altogether (by removing rocks after you blow up land so only trees and shrubs need removing) or have a way for them to be used (treasure washing up on a beach that needs a hammer to unlock it). If you can't introduce something new to use hammers on then remove them from all treasure drops and dives. In the rare occasions a hammer is needed they can be purchased with karma from the bazaar. This should remove the second most worthless item currently in the world market.

Second item is gunpowder, the most useless end game item in the game. Only used 3 times in the game and basically completely useless from level 35 onwards. Every day I put 2 or 3 of these items on the world market. Half of my sale spots are occupied by them because of the frequency the pets spit them out. Again something needs to be created for using gunpowder on or you need to remove them from all treasure chests and pet drops. Removing them from boats as well would be good as well. Given only 3 of them are needed, have it so only dreadfort gives them out (which it currently does) and have one bit of gunpowder in the chest on the block of land near Clara.

This is the only real beef I have at the moment. Redundant items that can't be used for anything
Level: 70
All characters Level 21
Mill Mastery: 3 maxed, 21 two star
Pets 47: (36 Level 15, 5 Level 10, 6 Level 5)
------------

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”