Sticker day!! Where are the stickers??!

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
fes

Sticker day!! Where are the stickers??!

Postby fes » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:36 am

It´s stickerboat day and so far I have no stickers... Where are all the newly released stickers!?! I have had 15 "sticker boats" and non of them have had stickers, only tools and buildingparts. Are we back to how it was before or what happend?!?

Tier 2
Geordiedog

Re: Sticker day!! Where are the stickers??!

Postby Geordiedog » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:40 am

Me too. Was wondering if someone else was having the same issue. I was loving the sticker boats and the music notes to earn extra stickers.
Level 75 :D
Gc ID: Geordie-dog

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:01 am

Same here. I moved a ton of boats yesterday, and 9 out of 10 Anya and Dreadbird boats came in with stickers. Now since it's "sticker boat day," those boats are coming with way more frequency like they should, but well over half of them are bringing tools, storage parts, black powder, and primo treats. And I also noticed that when they do bring stickers, it is the ones that were previously released, and none of the new released stickers that I was getting lots of yesterday.

Um, devs.......is the programming for sticker boat day still set to what it was before the new sticker release?
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

Bobo1

Postby Bobo1 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:20 am

hahaha so on the sticker day, in my game, Anya and Dreadbird STOPPED to bring stickers! haha lol.
before this sticker day i got stickers from these boats! wtf? Kitty, looking forward to you supergif:D to sweeten our misery :D
Lvl 75

Latte counter:
3000 for 3yrs of PB :lol: (28.08.18)
2740 (20.04.18)
2341 (30.12.17)
1938 (11.10.17)
1640 (14.07.17)
1240 (30.11.16)

Tara100

Postby Tara100 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:35 am

Same issue for me.
I have raised a ticket and am waiting a response.
To me it looks like sticker day has just wound back all the changes that they made. This is the first one that has takeb place since the change.
Its easily done with a rogue bit of code referring to a previous format, hopefully easy to fix.

Tier 11
Lutka48

Postby Lutka48 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:32 pm

Yes, same here.
I’ve already deleted 16 “sticker” boats with not a single sticker.
GC: lutka48
PB level 80, island name Lucyna & level 80, island name Adam( koala pic)
All characters RL 21 in Lucyna game, lots of pets, kind of lost track :lol:
Wish list: find more room on my island

Tier 3
LaCapieTon

Postby LaCapieTon » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:36 pm

Tara100 wrote:Same issue for me.
To me it looks like sticker day has just wound back all the changes that they made. This is the first one that has takeb place since the change.
Its easily done with a rogue bit of code referring to a previous format, hopefully easy to fix.

They will tell you that there's a better chance for stickers and it does not promis stickers. They don't care about the unfairness of the game. I removed the game last week and just checked back to see if anything has changed. Nope! Still nothing but storage upgrade parts, tools and black powder. I've sent 3 different tickets with 3 different problems and gotten the same forum letter for each problem. They are the problem. It's been sad not playing but my blood pressure is down from not being stressed about it. They don't care about anything but you buying gems and that is the bottom line. Money money money. This is the product of the new generation and they just don't care one bit.

Tier 5
Tresa

Postby Tresa » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:01 pm

LaCapieTon wrote:
Tara100 wrote:Same issue for me.

They will tell you that there's a better chance for stickers and it does not promis stickers. They don't care about the unfairness of the game. I removed the game last week and just checked back to see if anything has changed. Nope! Still nothing but storage upgrade parts, tools and black powder. I've sent 3 different tickets with 3 different problems and gotten the same forum letter for each problem. They are the problem. It's been sad not playing but my blood pressure is down from not being stressed about it. They don't care about anything but you buying gems and that is the bottom line. Money money money. This is the product of the new generation and they just don't care one bit.
they try to fix things for us all the time. They might not always get it right but they do try. And why shouldn't they want money. Do you really think they all should spend their days sitting around trying to make you happy for free? Out of the goodness of their hearts they will keep this game going? And if a game designed to be fun makes you so stressed that you have to worry about blood pressure mayb you need to find a more relaxing game totally different kind of game.

Tier 11
Lutka48

Postby Lutka48 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:03 pm

Never mind there is no any stickers on the boats.
I’ve just completed a two hours dive for a sticker chest and got one blue map.
So disappointed! :(
GC: lutka48
PB level 80, island name Lucyna & level 80, island name Adam( koala pic)
All characters RL 21 in Lucyna game, lots of pets, kind of lost track :lol:
Wish list: find more room on my island

Megwilson06

Postby Megwilson06 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:06 pm

I’ve been getting stickers on boat orders quite a bit today, but they are the ones almost everyone has already maxed out. I haven’t gotten any newly released stickers. I’m not very far along in maxing out my pets.
Game Center ID: Megwilson06
Level: 80

QubeTown: Megwilson06
Farmville Tropic Escape code: JWS-8555
Decurse code: UEJQAAAA

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”