Sticker day!! Where are the stickers??!

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 3
Sofibel
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:16 pm

Re: Sticker day!! Where are the stickers??!

Postby Sofibel » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:06 pm

Yes Beth you're right :D but I let them waiting and only try with the 2 other docks...
Farmville Tropic Island : Suzanne des Sables

ID WFZ-V8G5

FB Suzanne des sables : Feel free to request ;-)
Top

Missjanecobb
Posts: 476
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:11 pm

Re: Sticker day!! Where are the stickers??!

Postby Missjanecobb » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:19 pm

I finally got Dreadbird - and he was carrying black powder. :roll:
Top

Tier 16
BethM
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:36 pm

Re: Sticker day!! Where are the stickers??!

Postby BethM » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:37 pm

Sofibel wrote:Yes Beth you're right :D but I let them waiting and only try with the 2 other docks...

I thought that's what the pearls are for. Carl and the Ghost Captain especially get a lot of my pearls, also Dreadbird when he's selling black powder.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)
Top

Tier 3
alinutza2323
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 1:14 pm

Re: Sticker day!! Where are the stickers??!

Postby alinutza2323 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:44 pm

BethM wrote:
Sofibel wrote:Yes Beth you're right :D but I let them waiting and only try with the 2 other docks...

I thought that's what the pearls are for. Carl and the Ghost Captain especially get a lot of my pearls, also Dreadbird when he's selling black powder.

Let"s let that aside with the pearls we know that we can use them but why we should do that when this is the day when we should recive only those boats? and if i think a little bit this is not anymore a sticker day is like in the old days when the boats were comming like this 4-5 small boats and 1 with stickers!!
Top

Tier 16
BethM
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:36 pm

Re: Sticker day!! Where are the stickers??!

Postby BethM » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:20 pm

Finally, Anya showed up with a tiger shark sticker!

Part of my problem today is that , apart from one early request for 2 boat orders, Jasper has not asked me all day to fill boat orders so the boats just sit there. I finally had enough of that and filled a couple, sent one off with pearls, then Anya showed up.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)
Top

Tier 3
alinutza2323
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 1:14 pm

Re: Sticker day!! Where are the stickers??!

Postby alinutza2323 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:55 pm

BethM wrote:Finally, Anya showed up with a tiger shark sticker!

Part of my problem today is that , apart from one early request for 2 boat orders, Jasper has not asked me all day to fill boat orders so the boats just sit there. I finally had enough of that and filled a couple, sent one off with pearls, then Anya showed up.

you are lucky i had until now 12 small boats and no sign of one single sticker boat :x this is crazy!!
Top

Maglady
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:56 pm

Re: Sticker day!! Where are the stickers??!

Postby Maglady » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:22 pm

Have traded with numerous little boats today, Carl twice and Ghost ship 3 times but not one sticker boat all day. So fed up am switching off, they need to get this sorted out.
Top

Tier 3
alinutza2323
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 1:14 pm

Re: Sticker day!! Where are the stickers??!

Postby alinutza2323 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:57 pm

Maglady wrote:Have traded with numerous little boats today, Carl twice and Ghost ship 3 times but not one sticker boat all day. So fed up am switching off, they need to get this sorted out.

Agree with you after almost 16 boats i just give up and send in a ticket i wll wait for the answer maybe it is just a glich or....they just decide to change the things again!!!
Top

Tier 2
CKayKay
Posts: 108
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:59 pm

Re: Sticker day!! Where are the stickers??!

Postby CKayKay » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:34 pm

No stickers here! Not one _ even after hours of play and a hundred boat trades ...not a single "glitter boat" at all! There is definitely something wrong today with this many complaints!
Top

Tier 16
BethM
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:36 pm

Re: Sticker day!! Where are the stickers??!

Postby BethM » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:13 pm

I wonder if they have upped the frequency of the smaller boats for a Tradefest, since those are usually what we prefer while Tradefest is on.

Finally got a fill 4 boat order request, and one of the replacements was Dreadbird with an ermine sticker. I seem to recall I usually get my best sticker day action in the evening.

Poor game 2, the one that still needs bronze pet stickers along with a thousand others, has not gotten any sticker boats yet today.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)
Top

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”