Sticker day!! Where are the stickers??!

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 15
J1st
Posts: 6675
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:55 am

Re: Sticker day!! Where are the stickers??!

Postby J1st » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:05 am

BethM wrote:Finally, Anya showed up with a tiger shark sticker!

Part of my problem today is that , apart from one early request for 2 boat orders, Jasper has not asked me all day to fill boat orders so the boats just sit there. I finally had enough of that and filled a couple, sent one off with pearls, then Anya showed up.

Beth, This show how random this game can be, I've been doing about 20 boat orders today, in fact I posted a 2,4, and 6 boat order received at the same time. You can't argue with a random number generator... ;) :lol:
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/
Top

freekoid
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:31 am

Re: Sticker day!! Where are the stickers??!

Postby freekoid » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:17 am

Same here.

Not a single sticker boat in the 24hr period of sticker boat day. I completed 15boats and sent 10 away.

It’s my favourite day :(

Ticket sent.
Top

Tier 3
W28KYM
Posts: 203
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:12 pm

Re: Sticker day!! Where are the stickers??!

Postby W28KYM » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:33 am

I played on and off yesterday. I must have completed approx 30 boats and NOT ONE was a sticker boat. I’m really not one to complain about the game but zero stickers on sticker day??? Not happy. Is it worth sending a ticket? What would they do? Anyone done it already?
Top

Mahadeva
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:52 pm

Re: Sticker day!! Where are the stickers??!

Postby Mahadeva » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:01 am

I did send in a ticket twice, got the email which i responded to and got ignored twice.the only respons I got was the referral to their faq section. I sent of at least 50 boats during stickerday and got 2 stickers in total.
Top

Tier 3
alinutza2323
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 1:14 pm

Re: Sticker day!! Where are the stickers??!

Postby alinutza2323 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:13 pm

W28KYM wrote:I played on and off yesterday. I must have completed approx 30 boats and NOT ONE was a sticker boat. I’m really not one to complain about the game but zero stickers on sticker day??? Not happy. Is it worth sending a ticket? What would they do? Anyone done it already?

I did it last week and the answer was that they will look into it!!
Top

Tier 3
W28KYM
Posts: 203
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:12 pm

Re: Sticker day!! Where are the stickers??!

Postby W28KYM » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:16 pm

alinutza2323 wrote:
W28KYM wrote:I played on and off yesterday. I must have completed approx 30 boats and NOT ONE was a sticker boat. I’m really not one to complain about the game but zero stickers on sticker day??? Not happy. Is it worth sending a ticket? What would they do? Anyone done it already?

I did it last week and the answer was that they will look into it!!


Thanks for that. So it’s not worth me bothering then!!
Top

Tier 3
alinutza2323
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 1:14 pm

Re: Sticker day!! Where are the stickers??!

Postby alinutza2323 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:32 pm

W28KYM wrote:
alinutza2323 wrote:
W28KYM wrote:I played on and off yesterday. I must have completed approx 30 boats and NOT ONE was a sticker boat. I’m really not one to complain about the game but zero stickers on sticker day??? Not happy. Is it worth sending a ticket? What would they do? Anyone done it already?

I did it last week and the answer was that they will look into it!!


Thanks for that. So it’s not worth me bothering then!!

i will post the answer just give me a sec
Top

Tier 3
alinutza2323
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 1:14 pm

Re: Sticker day!! Where are the stickers??!

Postby alinutza2323 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:38 pm

Image
Top

Tier 3
alinutza2323
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 1:14 pm

Re: Sticker day!! Where are the stickers??!

Postby alinutza2323 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:39 pm

Image
Top

Sjgsngl
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:45 pm

Re: Sticker day!! Where are the stickers??!

Postby Sjgsngl » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:04 pm

I am having a similar issue. I have gone through around 10 boats and not one of them had stickers. Boats that normally have stickers don't have any.
Top

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”