What's your favorite pet, outside of TradeFest?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 10
denadel

What's your favorite pet, outside of TradeFest?

Postby denadel » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:03 am

Mine would have to be the chromatic chameleon, because it's a small pet habitat, is cute and I just loved the feeling of finally reaching level 10 with Mai and winning it. For some reason, it just feels really rewarding when you finally get it.

Speaking tradefest, I love all 3 and wish I played to participate in order to get the peacock(I stopped playing paradise bay for 2 months and came back right before 2nd tradefest to win queen crab)
Game Center >> denadel_
Level >> 50
Wishlist >> Chilis, Blueberries (updated 9/5)

Working on getting peacock stickers 3/10 - I'm not sure if this will ever go up :cry:

Tier 6
Kiwidave

Re: What's your favorite pet, outside of TradeFest?

Postby Kiwidave » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:12 am

Peacock is my favourite. Very cheap to feed and spits out 230-270 gold and 250-300 exp every feed. Seem to get more good stuff from it too
Level: 70
All characters Level 21
Mill Mastery: 3 maxed, 21 two star
Pets 47: (36 Level 15, 5 Level 10, 6 Level 5)
------------

Jenna822

Postby Jenna822 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:23 am

My pink tapir is definitely my fave of the basic animals. I love the tapir animation even if I sometimes get asked if there's a toilet flushing when people overhear it.

Peacock where trade fest is concerned.

Tier 10
denadel

Postby denadel » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:26 am

Kiwidave wrote:Peacock is my favourite. Very cheap to feed and spits out 230-270 gold and 250-300 exp every feed. Seem to get more good stuff from it too

I agree the peacock is amazing! Too bad I couldn't get it. But the queen crab is good too :) just a little inconvenient to feed.... because usually my grills are full of spicy shrimp. Anyway, what does the lovebird eat?
Game Center >> denadel_
Level >> 50

Working on getting peacock stickers 3/10 - I'm not sure if this will ever go up :cry:

Tier 10
denadel

Postby denadel » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:28 am

Jenna822 wrote:My pink tapir is definitely my fave of the basic animals. I love the tapir animation even if I sometimes get asked if there's a toilet flushing when people overhear it.

I might get that soon!! because I'm about to get Clara a big boost up in friendship. Trade request asking for 3 earrings and 3 conch horns :D

And oh my god, earrings take forever to make, and on top of that, I need to get gold, which takes 8 hours... At this point I never go digging for iron, I get that from dread bird, only silver and gold. lol
Game Center >> denadel_
Level >> 50

Tier 3
Madelyn

Postby Madelyn » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:19 am

denadel wrote:
Jenna822 wrote:My pink tapir is definitely my fave of the basic animals. I love the tapir animation even if I sometimes get asked if there's a toilet flushing when people overhear it.

I might get that soon!! because I'm about to get Clara a big boost up in friendship. Trade request asking for 3 earrings and 3 conch horns :D

And oh my god, earrings take forever to make, and on top of that, I need to get gold, which takes 8 hours... At this point I never go digging for iron, I get that from dread bird, only silver and gold. lol

Friend me...I sell the earrings all the time! :D

Favorite non-Tradefest pet is the pink tapir...very cute and always generous! Love the new lovebirds, they are very sweet!!
Level 75
GC: AKSusn
Forum ID: Madelyn

Tier 6
Kiwidave

Postby Kiwidave » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:29 am

denadel wrote:
Kiwidave wrote:Peacock is my favourite. Very cheap to feed and spits out 230-270 gold and 250-300 exp every feed. Seem to get more good stuff from it too

I agree the peacock is amazing! Too bad I couldn't get it. But the queen crab is good too :) just a little inconvenient to feed.... because usually my grills are full of spicy shrimp. Anyway, what does the lovebird eat?

Lovebird is as good as the peacock in it eats pineapples.
Level: 70
All characters Level 21
Mill Mastery: 3 maxed, 21 two star
Pets 47: (36 Level 15, 5 Level 10, 6 Level 5)
------------

Tier 10
denadel

Postby denadel » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:05 pm

Kiwidave wrote:
denadel wrote:

Lovebird is as good as the peacock in it eats pineapples.

Sweet! I can full stack with it! 13% on Tier 7... I know I'm slow lol
Game Center >> denadel_
Level >> 50

Mansfieldml

Postby Mansfieldml » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:07 pm

Definitely artic turtle because helps collect fish, etc. but I love the pink tapir it is so cute!

Tier 10
denadel

Postby denadel » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:24 pm

Mansfieldml wrote:Definitely artic turtle because helps collect fish, etc. but I love the pink tapir it is so cute!

Arctic turtle is a pet? I thought it was an extra fisher.
Game Center >> denadel_
Level >> 50

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”