Is this a...YEARLY SHUTDOWN???

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 10
RaNeGab

Is this a...YEARLY SHUTDOWN???

Postby RaNeGab » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:23 am

I come up to this post as awareness and to understand why we had so many issues lately. Since I was one of the pioneer players of Paradise Bay just sharing to you my yearly experiences...

It’s some kind of yearly shutdown happening during these season in PB...
- Before giving us 1st set set of new levels so many issues happening while we play.
- No response from PB Team/Support for a while
- New Updates will be release and OR new levels
- Followed by new events then everyone become excited again and move on! Don’t even bother why these things need to happened first...

I was not excluded and all my 4 games after purchasing Yellow Flowers didn’t show up in my inventory. I already sent a ticket to my main game, still no further explanation after receiving automated reply for over 24 hours now. Besides that, “Support/FAQ” in my Island setting is not working again and these things happens before the release of 1st set of new levels every year.

PB Team‘ We will understand if your up to something, just Let US be aware :roll: and post something related to what’s going on instead being silent... we love this game and most of us appreciated the progress you’ve been doing... an advance noticed will be nice. ;)
Last edited by RaNeGab on Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RaNeGab Level 80
RanegabII Level 79
JnGab Level 67
Raul Level 66
Wish list: HELP! FEED pets your connected with...TYSM ;)
Playing Daily/Edmonton CA
Hello PBCoFs ;)

Tier 5
cookie66

Re: YEARLY SHUTDOWN!!!

Postby cookie66 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:38 am

my yellow flowers have disappeared too. what's more if I try to put one back in storage my game crashes.
i too have had no respoce after sending ticket but it has only been 12 hours
lvl 80: Paul with peacock avatar when connected to FB, or cookie with monkey head
TS Code: F5RB67

Tier 10
RaNeGab

Re: YEARLY SHUTDOWN!!!

Postby RaNeGab » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:48 am

cookie66 wrote:my yellow flowers have disappeared too. what's more if I try to put one back in storage my game crashes.
i too have had no respoce after sending ticket but it has only been 12 hours

I was in the middle of decorating one of my island Level 68 and still got to purchased yellow flowers. But when I started decorating my main island Level 75 I was shocked all the yellow flowers I purchaesed was not there :o so I tried it again in my Level 68 and 2 more but it didn’t showed up :(
RaNeGab Level 80
RanegabII Level 79
JnGab Level 67
Raul Level 66
Hello PBCoFs ;)

Tier 10
RaNeGab

Re: Is this a...YEARLY SHUTDOWN???

Postby RaNeGab » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:36 pm

PB Team as my reply:
Hi Bee, thanks For your reply this means a lot to me. And that is what I only need if your Team having trouble fixing the issue just reply besides the automated reply only that your doing your part and I can wait...
AnchormanSteve explain it well about the RC In PB ComFor and very much aware of the limit of 400 + 2 and now up to +8 as you mentioned. One reason why I limit diving once a week only like as before. Since I have 4 seal helpers that can add up the RC I need to avail rewards for the week.
It just happened once...the missing RC and my RC that time was only 22 since I purchased couple of yellow flowers already. I put my seal helpers into a dive to collect RC and after an hour collecting rewards I saw RC was part of it but didn’t add up in my remaining 22 RC.
After sending a ticket even without reply the issue about RC had been fixed :roll: , but not the yellow flower I’m not surprised on that since it always happened before anyone from Support replying to us you try to fix the problem First.

Finally received a reply from PB support @ 4AM my time after sending them a ticket last April 5

Apr 7

Ahoy Trademaster,
I'm sorry to hear that you have run into some difficulties in paradise, let me see if I can help you out.

If you tap and hold on the Royal Clamshells you will, like for most other items in the game, get a little note showing some info about these.
It mentions "Collect up to 400", which is the soft limit on how many of these you can have.

I call it a soft limit as it is possible to get more, let's say you have 398 Royal Clamshells and get another 8, then you will have 406 in all.
Once you reach the 400 you won't get any more though and you will need to spend some in order to be able to make more.

This is how the game is intended to work. :)

As for the Yellow flowers, the crew is already aware of this issue and they are working round-the-clock to sort this one out!

I hope that this helps, but let me know if you have any more questions.

Have a great adventure in the bay!

Kind regards,

Bee
Support Crew
Last edited by RaNeGab on Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RaNeGab Level 80
RanegabII Level 79
JnGab Level 67
Raul Level 66
Hello PBCoFs ;)

Tier 10
RaNeGab

Postby RaNeGab » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:17 pm

Giving us back to back TradeFest is part fixing so many issues before new levels will be release and expect sudden changes if the RF won’t push through... if PB Team already fix the issue for sure they will proceed to their own plan for the whole year.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=166371

Still PB wikia is a big help to us while playing PB since we got so many helps, most of all the heads up for us to prepare our island for upcoming events.

RetroFest is a big help to players trying to catch up with stickers to adopt a pet or level up. And this was a better option If or not will push through after the TradeFest ongoing now, will not create a big issue anymore.
RaNeGab Level 80
RanegabII Level 79
JnGab Level 67
Raul Level 66
Hello PBCoFs ;)

Tier 10
RaNeGab

Postby RaNeGab » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:07 pm

Just to share an update as of 9th of April...
https://imgur.com/a/pc6Yb copy of the message below...
... which means expect a RetroFest tomorrow :roll:

-And during these days instead being affected with ongoing issues I’m avoiding playing PB and wait until new level will be release :( cause games super slow and keep crashing.
... Expect more issues while we’re working on RetroFest which will start tomorrow according to PB wikia
http://paradise-bay.wikia.com/wiki/Retro_TradeFest
:(

Ra Ne Gab PB
Subject: Missing Yellow Flower

Apr 9

Ahoy Trademaster,
Our apologies for the rough and stormy weather!

The crew is already aware of this issue and we are currently investigating to see if there is a technical issue with Paradise Bay that might be impacting your game play.

Please let us know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Kindest regards,

Njörðr
Vanaheimr
RaNeGab Level 80
RanegabII Level 79
JnGab Level 67
Raul Level 66
Hello PBCoFs ;)

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:00 pm

I ran into stormy weather today too. I opened the island of the Giving Tree, and the water was there, the island was there, the 3 golden fish were even there, but the tree was missing! :o

IMO if they are letting their fundamental game play problems wait so they can spend their efforts preparing yet another Retrofest, then their priorities are totally screwed up.

IMO they need to get the features they already have to work right and only then add anything more. Way too many players are struggling to get this game to function properly with all the things the devs have changed just in the last few weeks. PB really needs to clean up that mess before moving on to anything new.

There is nothing time sensitive about yet another Retrofest. Next month will do as well as this.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 10
RaNeGab

Postby RaNeGab » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:32 pm

BethM wrote:I ran into stormy weather today too. I opened the island of the Giving Tree, and the water was there, the island was there, the 3 golden fish were even there, but the tree was missing! :o

IMO if they are letting their fundamental game play problems wait so they can spend their efforts preparing yet another Retrofest, then their priorities are totally screwed up.

IMO they need to get the features they already have to work right and only then add anything more. Way too many players are struggling to get this game to function properly with all the things the devs have changed just in the last few weeks. PB really needs to clean up that mess before moving on to anything new.

There is nothing time sensitive about yet another Retrofest. Next month will do as well as this.

One reason why I put a title like a yearly shutdown... were employees(players) still need to go to work even it’s operation is not functioning well And noticing these things happening after 1st quarter of each year since I start playing PB.
Last edited by RaNeGab on Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
RaNeGab Level 80
RanegabII Level 79
JnGab Level 67
Raul Level 66
Hello PBCoFs ;)

Tier 10
RaNeGab

Postby RaNeGab » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:55 pm

:o :o :o It’s happening again :o :o :o Most of us expect a RetroFest today :!:
And suddenly there’s available download yesterday that I thought part of the issues PB wants to correct... it’s not... a new pet in the sanctuary... a Hummingbirds for 30 stickers :!: Will it be a ChallengeFest instead :roll:
With all these issues ongoing... games super slow (JnGab Level 60 Android device), crashing most of the time (Ranegab Level 68 in over 7 years iPad and Raul Level 59 in 5 years iPhone) and even my latest 2017 iPad crashing when keep scrolling helping in dives... let’s see how we do it fast this time... PB caught me on this since I didn’t prepare my main game cause I want to work on with other games to avail the pets still don’t have :roll: :o ;) :(

Seems PB wikia’s advance info about RetroFest is not we expect to happen... and part of PB experience this was not the first time...
http://paradise-bay.wikia.com/wiki/Retro_TradeFest

PS: will there be a Paradise Rush included in this ... Fest :P
:o Oh no might be another pet only available to acquire on Bonus Tier :o I still need 13 stickers for my cuddle :(
Now this Fest for today will be exciting since there’s new Pet :o :roll:
RaNeGab Level 80
RanegabII Level 79
JnGab Level 67
Raul Level 66
Hello PBCoFs ;)

Tier 10
RaNeGab

Postby RaNeGab » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:14 pm

Thanks Piipou of PB wikia... it’s a RetroFest will start in 1 hour 54 mins

https://imgur.com/a/XNoDZ
RaNeGab Level 80
RanegabII Level 79
JnGab Level 67
Raul Level 66
Hello PBCoFs ;)

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”