Please stop black powder

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
mimi27

Please stop black powder

Postby mimi27 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:27 pm

The world market is saturated of this black powder... there's to many !
King should delete the black powder of the world market !
That becomes depressing all this black powder
Niveau 75, Or 19,98M, Réserves 3110/3030
Animaux tous sauf Castor échoué et Hérisson fantôme
27/62 3***
Membre Slack

Tier 1
Lyzzie

Re: Please stop black powder

Postby Lyzzie » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:39 pm

I totally agree. Here we are at another Tradefest and the market is 80% black powder. This is def out of hand.

Olanchana

Postby Olanchana » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:04 pm

So look tired of market full of black powder. Majority of the people on my feed have only 1 item...black powder. Having a hard time with trade fest!

Tier 2
mimi27

Postby mimi27 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:24 pm

A very attractive world market

27/62 3***
Membre Slack

Kashra

Postby Kashra » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:41 am

A few months ago it was gold fish, before that the Cheese Basket (or whatever its called), before that gold rings, before that tools, before that maps..................

The trouble it that it is always something, PB usually alters things to make the flooded item valuable again and something else takes its place. In this case rather than more things to blow up can they just reduce the time of for making gunpowder (the only thing it is used for and something that has use).

I also feel that the gunpowder issue is compounded by an issue that no item in the past was: retro storage, as there are now less issues with storage meaning that you now only sell what you are truly overstocked on and not anything you can to make space.

Tier 2
rainstorms45

Postby rainstorms45 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:10 am

its the black market.....lol

But I do sell mine but only 2 at a time and with other stuff in the 4 other slots, I do it because I am but a poor little island and need money not black powder and even though i only need 2 of them at any given time to make 2 bombs , I know that one guy will always pay top dollar for them because he just loves the stuff.... how i love that Wesley so many bombs he must be making.......

Tier 2
mimi27

Postby mimi27 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:39 pm

Less black powder and also a shorter time would be needed maybe to make "bombs"! Especially that the new players have to reach the level 20 to make these bomb...
We would have more powder keg to propose on MM to the new players which would be more useful for them than a black powder... which is of no use to the players lower than the level 20 !!!
27/62 3***
Membre Slack

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:10 pm

Kashra wrote:A few months ago it was gold fish, before that the Cheese Basket (or whatever its called), before that gold rings, before that tools, before that maps..................

The trouble it that it is always something, PB usually alters things to make the flooded item valuable again and something else takes its place. In this case rather than more things to blow up can they just reduce the time of for making gunpowder (the only thing it is used for and something that has use).

I also feel that the gunpowder issue is compounded by an issue that no item in the past was: retro storage, as there are now less issues with storage meaning that you now only sell what you are truly overstocked on and not anything you can to make space.

The excess storage does probably contribute to the lack of other items, but it should also mean people can hold more black powder in inventory instead of needing to get rid of it.

To me, this is mostly a simple matter of supply and demand, with the imbalance artificially supported by the game's willingness to buy unwanted stuff. Some of that black powder in the WM is bought by players, but tHe game generates way more black powder than the community as a whole needs. It shows up too often at the expansion islets, where some folks delete it, others take it to sell for the coins. I think the real culprit is the Ghost Ship Cove slot 1 chest. People are going to keep buying it for the chance of stickers or other rewards and end up getting black powder as part of the bundle almost every time. It can't be avoided unless you largely avoid playing at the GSC.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 2
mimi27

Postby mimi27 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:23 pm

BethM wrote:The excess storage does probably contribute to the lack of other items, but it should also mean people can hold more black powder in inventory instead of needing to get rid of it...
... but tHe game generates way more black powder than the community as a whole needs. It shows up too often at the expansion islets, where some folks delete it, others take it to sell for the coins. I think the real culprit is the Ghost Ship Cove slot 1 chest. People are going to keep buying it for the chance of stickers or other rewards and end up getting black powder as part of the bundle almost every time. It can't be avoided unless you largely avoid playing at the GSC.

Exactly

IT Developer can change quickly the inconsistency of the game but the communication between players and the persons in charge of the evolution of the game takes time !
This black powder will have to even some times saturate MM :roll:
27/62 3***
Membre Slack

LKW

Postby LKW » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:16 pm

I’m posting to agree that the saturation of the store with one item whether black powder or goldfish or gold rings or gold coats makes the store useless. It’s a waste of time for developers to maintain it. The space could be used better.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”