What would you like to see in the next update

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 6
Kiwidave

What would you like to see in the next update

Postby Kiwidave » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:52 am

Hammers removed from all dives and chests. They are only used to remove rocks and by putting the required hammers needed into the chests when the land is cleared it fixes this issue

Gunpowder removed from ships and pet drops. Only used 3 times in the game in total and it’s a bit ridiculous when pets are spitting out on average 3 of these a day. Have gunpowder in the chest when you clear the land by Clara and the other two can be collected as you currently do from Dreadfort Island as they appear randomly instead of root beer.

New recipes. Top of the list would be a pearl necklace recipe in the Jeweller. Having something to do other than buy the sandcastles and spiked trees from the bazaar with pearls would be a welcome change. Maybe 5 pearls and 1 string needed to make a pearl necklace. Maybe a pearl earring recipe as well using 2 pearls and 1 silver. I’m sure you other guys have some recipes to add to this list

New decorative items. Particularly 1 x 1 dimension as very little to choose from in this area at present.

A new island. Maybe Horatios Island

Increase of level through to 60. I think a 5 increment will see many players max out with 4-5 weeks. A 10 increment will keep things going for 3 months.
Level: 70
All characters Level 21
Mill Mastery: 3 maxed, 21 two star
Pets 47: (36 Level 15, 5 Level 10, 6 Level 5)
------------

Tier 5
Sanlynne

Re: What would you like to see in the next update

Postby Sanlynne » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:20 am

Can I put in an order for pearl necklace and pearl earrings?
Warm breezes and calm seas.
Keep calm and play on....
NC USA >^;;^<

Tier 15
djjess

Postby djjess » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:50 am

I love the pearl jewelry idea!
Island name: TraderGrl

Mansfieldml

Postby Mansfieldml » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:02 pm

Definitely more land!

imjennlynn

Postby imjennlynn » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:16 pm

:roll:
Kiwidave wrote:Hammers removed from all dives and chests. They are only used to remove rocks and by putting the required hammers needed into the chests when the land is cleared it fixes this issue

Gunpowder removed from ships and pet drops. Only used 3 times in the game in total and it’s a bit ridiculous when pets are spitting out on average 3 of these a day. Have gunpowder in the chest when you clear the land by Clara and the other two can be collected as you currently do from Dreadfort Island as they appear randomly instead of root beer.

New recipes. Top of the list would be a pearl necklace recipe in the Jeweller. Having something to do other than buy the sandcastles and spiked trees from the bazaar with pearls would be a welcome change. Maybe 5 pearls and 1 string needed to make a pearl necklace. Maybe a pearl earring recipe as well using 2 pearls and 1 silver. I’m sure you other guys have some recipes to add to this list

New decorative items. Particularly 1 x 1 dimension as very little to choose from in this area at present.

Increase of level through to 60. I think a 5 increment will see many players max out with 4-5 weeks. A 10 increment will keep things going for 3 months.

Less dead trees on everyone's beautiful island's More axe please :roll:

Tier 3
PeppermintStick

Postby PeppermintStick » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:48 pm

A TARDIS.
GC ID: Peppermint_Stick
Level 56
And may the odds be ever in your favor

Tier 2
Diamonds

Postby Diamonds » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:48 pm

Let's explore the cave!! An underground scene could be a different change of pace.
GC- cattleyaflower
Level 60
Iso new friends, new islands and more levels :lol:

Tier 8
Zieroh

Postby Zieroh » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:00 pm

PeppermintStick wrote:A TARDIS.

This.

Tier 3
JLRICH1976

Postby JLRICH1976 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:07 pm

Kiwidave wrote:Hammers removed from all dives and chests. They are only used to remove rocks and by putting the required hammers needed into the chests when the land is cleared it fixes this issue

I agree with all of that. And I want a gazebo for decoration :D

Jenna822

Postby Jenna822 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:49 pm

So in for more decorations, especially if they are bought with pearls. And maybe something worthwhile to spend red dye on. Also I would love to see cheesecake at the bakery or some kind of fruit tart. And another sloth would be fab.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”