Tradefest

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Littlelez

Tradefest

Postby Littlelez » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:13 pm

So dissapointed this has become so hard to finish. After spending lots of time and gems it is almost impossible to reach the end prize. Its gettong to expensive so think its time to find somthing different to play. Very frustrating and dissapointing as it has been very enjoyable

Tier 2
Jjroth1167

Re: Tradefest

Postby Jjroth1167 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:43 pm

I'm sorry You feel that way now, I've struggled with the decision to stop playing as well. I've been level 75 for a very long time. These retro trade fests, dive fests seems to just be geared to the newer players. They haven't increased the levels, opened more islands or grown any. Since the new company bought and took over, the game just isn't fun anymore. I've played since the very beginning and I hate to give up on a game that I've enjoyed so much in the past, but it is getting expensive to play. I'm tired of working so hard.
Not sure that the new game play in Bay is worth all the issues. The fun that I used to have just isn't there anymore.

Tier 7
Oblio98

Postby Oblio98 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:48 pm

They really have not done much for the long time player, which has been my biggest complaint for the last year or so... :oops:

To me it shows a lack of commitment to the game. Sure they are hammering us with tradefests and events, but all this time we have been amassing experience and money - for what? There is no incentive to do a TradePost trade. No incentive to sell anything good in the marketplace. It's become a game of pets, and what good do the pets really do for us? Money/Experience/Tools/Parts - but WE DON'T NEED THEM!!!

Anyway, it's all been said before.

Shawn62

Postby Shawn62 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:24 pm

I just started playing Seeker's Notes and love it!!

Go there all the time when PB gets boring.

Ironic that I watched the ad on island tv.

Haha PB.

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:58 pm

Jjroth1167 wrote: Since the new company bought and took over, the game just isn't fun anymore. I've played since the very beginning and I hate to give up on a game that I've enjoyed so much in the past, but it is getting expensive to play. I'm tired of working so hard.

I'm not sure what new company you are discussing, could you enlighten me please? I know that Activision bought King Games in November of 2015 for 5.9 Billion but that is the last company buyout I'm aware of. Of course, PB started in 2015 too, so the game was really in infancy when that occurred. There are rumors that new levels and mills are just around the horizon, and as another level 75 player, I'll be glad for some new stuff too. And, I agree with your signature, I'm a PB addict also.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 5
Tresa

Postby Tresa » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:32 am

Unless I read it wrong online...PB was a game that belonged to a company..(i would have to look if up again to get name) in seattle..and King bought them. Then king was bought by Activision blizzard.

Tier 5
Tresa

Postby Tresa » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:35 am

Ok i just looked again lol. Look up Z2. It's a subsidiary of king since 2016..and the way I read it..pb was their game.

Tier 5
Tresa

Postby Tresa » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:38 am

Z2 live....one word. It wouldn't let me do that in last post. Odd

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:45 am

Tresa wrote:Unless I read it wrong online...PB was a game that belonged to a company..(i would have to look if up again to get name) in seattle..and King bought them. Then king was bought by Activision blizzard.

Tresa, that's the way I've read it too. Z2 was in the process, or had just released PB, but on Apple only. Then, King got interested and bought Z2, then Activision bought King, but that is the last 'buyout' that I'm aware of. I took from the previous user's post that the game was great until someone bought them out, but as far as I know, Z2 never really released to the general public, then King bought them, etc. So, it's always been this current management, but I do think there are different players. I've done some research, and they are one of the top 200 games played, according to current gaming statistics.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 5
Tresa

Postby Tresa » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:59 am

Yes you are correct. Activision Blizzard would have been the last one. Lol..honestly I think this game hasn't changed. There has always been ups and downs since I started playing. Some make people happy..some make them mad. I know some people spend money and some don't. I personally have spent not even 20 since I started in May and I enjoy the game when I'm on and if something bugs me, I turn it off and play at RL. People need to not stress over a game since stress can kill. I ramble sorry lol

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”