Sticker boat Tuesday

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Misuge79

Sticker boat Tuesday

Postby Misuge79 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:25 pm

Today is supposed to be a sticker boat day. Every Tuesday this month, we are supposed to earn more pet stickers from boat orders. However, for the past couple of weeks, I earned less pet stickers on Tuesday than any other day of the week. The sticker boats are not coming at all. Is this happening to everybody else? So frustrating.......

Tier 2
Outpt

Re: Sticker boat Tuesday

Postby Outpt » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:36 am

Not really getting any stickers,but them dubuloons are coming around.Eh,can’t complain
Level 75 iPhone 6S
Level 33 2nd island Broke again :cry:

Megwilson06

Postby Megwilson06 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:23 am

I feel like it should have been map day. I probably wasted a good 50-75 pearls today trying to get rid of the map boats, and he would come straight back. I think I had one sticker boat. Seems like you have to expect to be let down these days, but we all still play :)
Game Center ID: Megwilson06
Level: 80

QubeTown: Megwilson06
Farmville Tropic Escape code: JWS-8555
Decurse code: UEJQAAAA

Tier 3
alinutza2323

Postby alinutza2323 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:02 am

All the people that are having the same problem should send in a ticket I allready did 8-) more we are more better chances to be listen,BETTER TOGETHER!!

Jeniferyovan

Postby Jeniferyovan » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:09 am

For the past two weeks i rarely get the pet stickers boat. I sent around 20 boats then i get one pet sticker boat. It doesn't look like pet sticker bonus day. Map and doubloons boats are coming back to back. Highly frustrating :shock: :shock:
I am sure they made some changes in the pet stickers.
I sent a ticket and received a shocking reply.
Ahoy Trademaster,
Thank you for writing in to us :)

Almost all of the Stickers from Pet Sanctuary, show up as offers for the Boat Captains or with the Wish of Friendship on Wishing Wellspring Island, but not all of them are available this way and the chances of finding them are not equal.

Some Pets are more common or more rare than others and for instance the Gold Tier ones that are available in the Boat Trades are rare and far between.

Other Pets are only available in specific situations, for instance Shelly the Clam and Cuddles the Cuttlefish are only available in the Bonus Tiers in the Tradefests. The current Pet with the HMS Bravado is also only possible to obtain by utilizing the HMS Bravado.

We are always working on adding more Pets and thereby more Stickers to collect to the game, and hopefully it won't be too long until you have much more to find.

I hope that this helps, but let me know if you have any more questions.

Have a great adventure in the bay!
my reply:
I know this. We are supposed to get lot of pet stickers boat on tuesday on bonus. But i am not getting any of them. I am supposed to get lot of pet boats today. Last week you told you are monitoring the situation.
Now you are taking about shelly and cuddles. Are you even getting what i am talking about???

2nd reply:
Thanks for writing in and sharing with us your experience, Trademaster!
We really appreciate the time you took to forward your feedback to us!

I’ll make sure that this reaches our development crew ;) We aim to provide you with the best gaming experience possible, so any suggestion is highly appreciated! Keep 'em coming!

You can also post your suggestion in our Forum. Check it out! http://paradisebaygame.com/forums/

Please, let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you.
Kindest regards,

Njörðr
Vanaheimr

Tier 3
alinutza2323

Postby alinutza2323 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:44 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this are the same 2 answers that i got and the same person alsow :lol: :lol:

Tier 2
LaylaNye

Postby LaylaNye » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:39 pm

Ive gotten one boat last week and none this week, odd that they can call it “Pet sticker day” when that’s not what’s happening at all. As to these stupid replies, to the tickets, they strike me as purposely misunderstood so they don’t have to explain why there are not pet stickers :! :oops:
level 75

Bronze pets maxed out, random others also maxed, all lands cleared

Stop pissing on me and telling me it's raining! :o

Tier 3
LaCapieTon

Postby LaCapieTon » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:49 pm

I got no sticker boats at all. I don't send in tickets. No matter the subject I get the same forum letter saying to bad were not going to fix it basically. They don't care about it. They don't care that the WM is overflown with gunpowder, they don't care your not getting stickers, they just don't care. They tell you to buy sticker chests at the pet sanctuary. I don't dive anymore because I don't need another crate or pulley. All they care about is creating new events every other day so you don't rest or replenish your stock. They just don't care. The younger generation just doesn't care. I now just play about 30 minutes at a time and get frustrated at the same thing that has been happening for the whole time I've been playing. None of the so called days do the things the day is for. It's April and the same valentines day stuff is still on the opening screen. They just don't care.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:01 pm

I have been getting the double doubloons on that day.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Lara50

Postby Lara50 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:56 pm

Same sticker boat situation with me! I sent in tickets last week. Got same replies from same person as well! Just be their standard "we don't care answer" monitoring the situation & fixing the situation are two completely different things! Maybe we should all plan a protest day to being treated like we don't matter. If they say it's sticker day then it should be! If we pick a day & don't play maybe they will get the hint! Seriously, if they don't keep up with what they say & just poo poo people off with these messages I think more & more of us are going to just call it quits!
Level 80
You only get out of life what you put into it!
P.B. Junkie! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”