Sita,s level

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Josh

Sita,s level

Postby Josh » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:33 am

Has anyone else had bother getting Sita,s level up .i seem to be stuck and need her to be at level 15 to release the canvas but she doesn't ask for anything at the trade post. I can't move on with the story as the canvas has been the last request and have been stuck for about 2 weeks

Peanutbutters64

Re: Sita,s level

Postby Peanutbutters64 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:28 am

No kidding! I thought I was the only one. A couple months ago I notice she was at the same numbers as the others in the game but then when filled orders the numbers never moved. When I sent a email they "corrected the problem". They put her at level 13 where she was stuck. Then the canvas order came through and I was lucky to get one or two orders. So a couple weeks ago I went to the trade post and sent all orders back and got new ones. Unfortunately, her stats didn't climb as the orders were small and the the hearts were not hardly worth. Still two months later still on level 13 in the middle, so three months filling orders trying get ahead with her and still on the same level! Every other character has climbed, she still it seems to go nowhere! It's so sad :(.

Tier 11
Lutka48

Postby Lutka48 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:46 am

You have to be patient. I was able to get her to relationship 15 from 14 in less then a week when I realized I need that canvas recipie. I kept deleting all the other posts until she would show up and complete her orders even the small ones.
GC: lutka48
PB level 80, island name Lucyna & level 80, island name Adam( koala pic)
All characters RL 21 in Lucyna game, lots of pets, kind of lost track :lol:
Wish list: find more room on my island

Tier 5
Akirea1

Postby Akirea1 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:40 am

I remember it took awhile but like above I deleted all other trade post requests but sites till I finally got Sita up to 15 now last but least trying to get Clara up to 15 smoking slow steady progress
It will happen.
Hang in there!
Lvl 75 may show as Erika Meyer, akeria1 or elfkin and 75 Kia Meyer or kiaboo09
FB: Erika Meyer
Hunter of Gems

Tier 15
Hollowness

Postby Hollowness » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:20 am

Clara and Sita were the hardest, Clara was the worst though.
Game Center ID: HollownessDevoured - Level: 52
Paradise Wiki here!
Also Playing My Singing Monsters, if you try it credit my friend code please! Code: 42035296KI

Josh

Postby Josh » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:13 am

Thanks for these replies it helps to know your not alone haven't noticed Clara but I think that's because I wasn't desperate for her to move on will watch more closely now

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”