Unable to upgrade storehouse or windmill

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Kevee015

Unable to upgrade storehouse or windmill

Postby Kevee015 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:30 am

I am not given the option to upgrade either and I know they are not maxed. Anyone else?

Tier 16
BethM

Re: Unable to upgrade storehouse or windmill

Postby BethM » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:39 am

How do you know you aren't at maximum?

Different players have different naximums, depending on your game level, when you started playing, whether you got the retroactive increase, and how many increases you may have gotten from the wishing frog or diving. The treehouse and windmill can also have different maximums.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Kevee015

Postby Kevee015 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:05 am

Thanks for the info! I was unaware that different players would have different maximums, but I just find it strange that I would reach the maxs on both stimulaneously. Just wondering if any other players have had the same experience.

Lulusitis

Postby Lulusitis » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:20 am

BethM wrote:How do you know you aren't at maximum?

Different players have different naximums, depending on your game level, when you started playing, whether you got the retroactive increase, and how many increases you may have gotten from the wishing frog or diving. The treehouse and windmill can also have different maximums.

Hi BethM..I was advised to put a ticket in as I’m really struggling in my storage on my main island I’m lvl 74/75 n been playing since 3/4months after the game first came out ..yet my new baby island is more than my first island ...again was advised to get intouch n so far nothing from pb ...guessing they want us to do the tf...bt.... since I’m on tier 7 no chance of upgrading that way ...unless I ditch my storage ...which I’m frequently doing ....makes gameplay somewhat harder ...
Been level 75 now for sometime :D :D :D :D
Loving the game
Midlands uk
Playing on iPad Air 2 & 2nd Lulusitis’stoos Island on kindle lvl 34 going on 35
happy is my li quest in life...n getting my storage sorted please PB

Kevee015

Postby Kevee015 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:30 am

It’s just weird that all of a sudden I would be at my max and wouldn’t even have the option to upgrade. I’m under 1500 with both storehouse and windmill.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:34 pm

If you are level 74 and have only 1500 storage, it sounds like you played most of your game before they started giving 25 extra storage spaces with each new level. Players in that situation can get the extra storage for the levels predating that change, but you have to ask for it. Apparently, they need to look at the game and calculate this separately for each player, so they could not take care of everyone automatically in one sweeping update.

You need to submit a ticket and request the retroactive storage. Many people have already done this and gotten the update within a few days. Their initial response to your request will be computer-generated. To be sure the ticket gets referred to a person, You should reply to that initial response. Once the ticket gets to a support person, they need to wait for a time you are not playing to make the change.

Also, I am curious, did the storage increase section of the screen disappear when you made your last increase, or was it just not there one day?
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Lulusitis

Postby Lulusitis » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:23 pm

BethM wrote:If you are level 74 and have only 1500 storage, it sounds like you played most of your game before they started giving 25 extra storage spaces with each new level. Players in that situation can get the extra storage for the levels predating that change, but you have to ask for it. Apparently, they need to look at the game and calculate this separately for each player, so they could not take care of everyone automatically in one sweeping update.

You need to submit a ticket and request the retroactive storage. Many people have already done this and gotten the update within a few days. Their initial response to your request will be computer-generated. To be sure the ticket gets referred to a person, You should reply to that initial response. Once the ticket gets to a support person, they need to wait for a time you are not playing to make the change.

Also, I am curious, did the storage increase section of the screen disappear when you made your last increase, or was it just not there one day?

BethM ...my storage is only 785 n 875 ...surely I should get the storage upgrade ....I was playing long before I came to the forum.. or am I not entitled to it ...like I posted before really struggling on tf now n some of the huge lists that they want these days ..I understand devs are overloaded but this is really getting impossible to play ..
Loving the game
Midlands uk

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:11 pm

Lulusitis wrote:
BethM wrote:If you are level 74 and have only 1500 storage, it sounds like you played most of your game before they started giving 25 extra storage spaces with each new level. Players in that situation can get the extra storage for the levels predating that change, but you have to ask for it. Apparently, they need to look at the game and calculate this separately for each player, so they could not take care of everyone automatically in one sweeping update.

BethM ...my storage is only 785 n 875 ...surely I should get the storage upgrade ....I was playing long before I came to the forum.. or am I not entitled to it ...like I posted before really struggling on tf now n some of the huge lists that they want these days ..I understand devs are overloaded but this is really getting impossible to play ..

I haven't heard of anyone being denied the retro storage increase. You may have to wait a little while to get it though. The trick is to answer the first e-mail you get back because it will contain a tracking number and when PB get those, they are routed to real people. You need a real person to get it because they have to adjust your game individually, they don't have a blanket increase button. I will from around 1200 to about 2950, but it did take me about a week after sending in my two tickets.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Kevee015

Postby Kevee015 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:52 am

It just wasn’t there one day. I’ll send in a ticket to ask for the retro storage and hopefully figure out what happened. Thanks!

Lulusitis

Postby Lulusitis » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:43 pm

J1st wrote:
Lulusitis wrote:

I haven't heard of anyone being denied the retro storage increase. You may have to wait a little while to get it though. The trick is to answer the first e-mail you get back because it will contain a tracking number and when PB get those, they are routed to real people. You need a real person to get it because they have to adjust your game individually, they don't have a blanket increase button. I will from around 1200 to about 2950, but it did take me about a week after sending in my two tickets.

Thanks J ...yep I first got standard 1st reply ...replied to it ....got second standard this time with reference no ...replied again ...still waiting ...it’s been a couple of weeks now ...it’s a good job I’m patient ...it’s while I’m waiting it just didn’t do me any favours with large multi resquests n kept having to ditch my storage on even normal gameplay ..it’s like I’ve got one of those bees up my ......lols lols at the mo ..lols
Loving the game
Midlands uk

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”