Honey Bee Bonanza Building Event

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 4
Neen

Re: Honey Bee Bonanza Builing Event

Postby Neen » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:51 pm

Mommyof2girls wrote:Think I'll "bee" skipping this event. :lol: No way I'm emptying out my blacksmith because I have hundreds of items stacked on it. It'll be fun to see what everyone gets though!

I got lucky it was the blacksmith as I had totally depleted it with the 50 bonus tiers from RF. Had only stacked to about 150 since then. It is only 1 mill to unstack unlike other builders that have been 4 or so you could soon restock after if you change your mind :D :)
FB: Neen Paradise. Feel free to add me :)
Uk

Tier 4
Neen

Postby Neen » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:53 pm

Flabiom wrote:Maybe I’m doing the math wrong but,
Wreath costs one of each flower and takes 1 1/2 hours. It gives you 1000 hearts.
The blue aque amphorae costs one blue flower and takes 45 min giving 500 hearts
Not cost effective to do wreath as long as you have blue flowers.

I had the same thought :) but no other way to use up the purple flowers? :?
Uk

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:05 pm

Okay, maybe I'm blind, but I don't even see those flowers for 12 gems. ( Not that I have gems for it, but just wondering where it is?)

Also, what are the prizes for this?

I think I'm totally loss on this. :? Oh, grandma brain today!!
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:10 pm

There are small rewards at each level, including new fence and path, but I think the main reward is the beehive itself, like the other builder events. It sounds like it will produce honey which I guess we will use as a trade item and/ or maybe even as ingredient in making mill items to come.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 4
Neen

Postby Neen » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:11 pm

Kittykatz wrote:Okay, maybe I'm blind, but I don't even see those flowers for 12 gems. ( Not that I have gems for it, but just wondering where it is?)

No idea of the prizes other than honey bee gates and fences I have received so far.

Maybe you get the gem cost when you try to make the item at the blacksmith without the purple flower :)
Uk

Tier 12
JoannaK

Postby JoannaK » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:30 pm

Kittykatz wrote:Okay, maybe I'm blind, but I don't even see those flowers for 12 gems. ( Not that I have gems for it, but just wondering where it is?)

No, you're not lost, I discovered it only because I was angry :lol: and tried to give flower which I didn't have and it showed me I can buy one for 12 gems. Like when you wish to fill the order with items you don't have? Same thing. Also if you want to make lei, but do not have blue flower or rose, you can buy both for 12 gems with same principe . So basicaly, one lei can cost you 24 gems if you do not have any single flower that it takes, but you can still make it :lol: So I filled up my mill with leis and now I can go to sleep :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gamer ID: JoannaK99 (with tendency to be maja at times)

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:30 pm

Flabiom wrote:Maybe I’m doing the math wrong but,
Wreath costs one of each flower and takes 1 1/2 hours. It gives you 1000 hearts.
The blue aque amphorae costs one blue flower and takes 45 min giving 500 hearts
Not cost effective to do wreath as long as you have blue flowers.

The math is the same 90 minutes to do 2 blues is the same as the wreath, but you do have to have a glass bottle as well, so the blues are very slightly more expensive than the wreath.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:35 pm

The red and blues flowers come from the popsicle stick trees and the purple comes from when you give a red starfish that you also get from the popsicle trees to a friend to their beehive. Sorry for the vivid technical reference used to describe this event. ;) This one is a bit more complex in the ways of doing everything, but I have no doubts by tomorrow, everyone will have it mostly figured out. ;) :)
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:15 pm

Oh boy, thanks guys. I'm trying to get ready for my grandson's visit tomorrow ( lots to cook).

We'll see how this goes, trying to get flowers every half hour is a challenge for sure.

Guess we will be busy bees in the days to come. :mrgreen:
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:16 pm

J1st wrote:
This one is a bit more complex in the ways of doing everything, but I have no doubts by tomorrow, everyone will have it mostly figured out. ;) :)

I think it is actually a little simpler because they have eliminated the bazaaar currency aspect. I wonder if there will be a way to buy more path or fence segments later.

I just wish they had spread the items around to multiple mills. A blacksmith making floral arranments is just weird, especially since this game has a florist. Then again, our regular floral wreath is made by the clothier, so ...
Last edited by BethM on Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”