Bring Home the Honey

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
TrudyNC

Bring Home the Honey

Postby TrudyNC » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:37 pm

It appears to me that the only place to get the red/pink flowers to place in other Trade Master bee hives is from the potted plants. That being the case, what has to be done to nudge the plants to give 'em up? My last three collections yielded no special flowers. :(
TrudyNC --- Level 80 - Windows 10 Desktop
Don't Litter ~ Spay or Neuter

Tier 1
Clozar

Re: Bring Home the Honey

Postby Clozar » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:02 pm

Mine too. So far since this morning and I pick as often as I can I have only received 3 karma flowers and I must have picked at least 60 flowers or more. Disappointing as I have received lots and have no way to reciprocate. And I have 5 pots. Am selling all the extra and they go like crazty. So I guess I am helping somebody. Blacksmith is cranking out as much as I can. Have fun and I hope you find that elusive Big Bee.

Tier 11
JustSad

Postby JustSad » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:14 pm

Im getting a 19% return for KarmaCamellias.. not great. Yours is even worse..3 in 60 is 5%....We need another way to get them. Go back to tried and tested....put them in the Tradepost!
I too am annoyed I cannot return my friends’ favours
Time zone..BST till oct
[img]photo[/img]

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:31 am

They could have the small boats bring them. No doubt they will want a lot of nails.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Loudavis

Postby Loudavis » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:46 am

I got my hive right away and have received only 1 trade flower. Not liking this event at all.

Katchoodavid

Postby Katchoodavid » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:38 pm

The flowers should at least be in treasure chests! Why do stingy with the flowers?

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:07 pm

I think maybe the low drop rate for the red gifting flowers, use of a single mill, absence of items from chests, boats, or TP orders might be related to this event requiring a lot fewer hearts than previous 10 day, 15 tier events. The total hearts is only 60,100, so all we need to get is a little over 6000 hearts per day.

They also, obviously, want us to spend money or gems buying more of the flowerpots if we want more gifting flowers to make more wreaths. Otherwise, we have to make a lot of the pink and blue arrangements.

I do think, though, that only 50 hearts for the pink flower arrangement is a bit chintzy.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme

txpaisano

Postby txpaisano » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:41 pm

I am maxed on flower pots. Gifting flowers and the blue one are still hard to harvest. And, like everyone else here, I feel bad not being able to return the favor of a Karma Camelia. I can count on one hand the number I have received even with multiple high priced pots. Also, if I am a friend, but maybe not too close of a friend, i am probably not receiving gifts from those who have already maxed their bee hive. Ditto NOT liking this event at all. And am beyond tired of receiving green dye, axes and black powder. Is it too much to ask to keep ahead of your loyal level 75 players?
Level 80

txpaisano

Postby txpaisano » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:43 pm

Bella asks Edward, “How long have you been Level 75?”

Edward replies, “A while...a very long while.”
Level 80

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:48 pm

I am enjoying this event because it isnt driving play too much. Apart from tying up the blacksmith, we can still go about our growing and producing and selling however we want.

One thing I would have changed is the connection between the red flowers and the lei. It too severely limits the ability to make the lei. I'd rather see the gifting flower turn directly into a different, fourth arrangement that can be given directly to the hive. That way, if you have one, great, if you don't, you could still make any of the 3 arrangement.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”