Sticker day

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 11
Lutka48

Re: Sticker day

Postby Lutka48 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:17 pm

Megwilson06 wrote:
Lutka48 wrote:
Oblio98 wrote:I to am rarely seeing sticker boats on sticker day. I've had one so far, and I went through about 16 pearls and gave up.

However, as far as the Adventuring ship goes, once I got my little dog maxed, I never, and I mean *never*, got a pet sticker from doing the adventuring ship quests, only parts and stuff.

I have yet to finish the new lizard (waiting for x5 sticker day) so I can't speak to that, but I don't remember seeing other pet stickers come from that ship in the past.

But it could be just me!

They added most of the new stickers there just recently.
The same time they also added new stickers on boats and to Ghost Cove chests and the wishing well.

Does ghost ship cove still give out stickers? I’ve been only getting maps, pearls, and gun powder. I got a key today since they added a new relic. I’ve been curious about if they stopped giving stickers there.

I believe the stickers are still there but you may need to buy 3 or 4 chests to get one or two stickers.
It took me 12 Doubloons to get one last time and I don’t like to waste them for maps and pearls.
GC: lutka48
PB level 80, island name Lucyna & level 80, island name Adam( koala pic)
All characters RL 21 in Lucyna game, lots of pets, kind of lost track :lol:
Wish list: find more room on my island

Tier 2
Ellie

Postby Ellie » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:42 am

No sticker boats at all today and I have filled many boat orders and used a bunch of pearls. Now still getting small boats but their requests are ridiculous asking for 5 honey butter for a building part and 5 paint palettes for coins.....ignoring the boats for the rest of the evening

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:19 am

We used to get a ton of stickers on sticker day, in fact Checkers used to say this was his favorite event day. Then one day, he didn't get the usual and started a tirade that ended in him leaving the game. I think I'm gonna blame this on Checkers...Just Kidding! Some of the events, like double doubloons, still work great, but this event I think is the victim of the other sticker enhancements that have been made recently. There are multiple sticker changes being implemented and this is one that may have been left in the lurch. Oh, and Checkers, if you still check in from time to time, I was really kidding with you! How is your little kitty getting along? And where are the pictures of the new kitchen you are building that you promised to show us?
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:30 am

J1st wrote:... Some of the events, like double doubloons, still work great, but this event I think is the victim of the other sticker enhancements that have been made recently. There are multiple sticker changes being implemented and this is one that may have been left in the lurch.

This, I think, is it. After they released all those extra stickers to the frog and boats, they waited a bit, then cut way back on the frequency of them in dives and the frequency of the sticker boats, pretty much wiping out sticker day.

Otoh, for me, when the sticker boats do come, they always have stickers again (except For Dreadbird's black powder occasionally). All in all, I think I'd rather have the regular sticker boats all the time than extra boats on sticker day. Of course, both would be best, but if they have decided to limit sticker volume, I'd choose the regular boats.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:54 am

BethM wrote:
J1st wrote:... Some of the events, like double doubloons, still work great, but this event I think is the victim of the other sticker enhancements that have been made recently. There are multiple sticker changes being implemented and this is one that may have been left in the lurch.

This, I think, is it. After they released all those extra stickers to the frog and boats, they waited a bit, then cut way back on the frequency of them in dives and the frequency of the sticker boats, pretty much wiping out sticker day.

Otoh, for me, when the sticker boats do come, they always have stickers again (except For Dreadbird's black powder occasionally). All in all, I think I'd rather have the regular sticker boats all the time than extra boats on sticker day. Of course, both would be best, but if they have decided to limit sticker volume, I'd choose the regular boats.

I agree, I've never really had a problem getting stickers...I get them all the time through various events, and frankly, I don't usually check to see how many I'm getting, but my son was asking about the sticker boats, so I tried to show him one, and had to pearl like 9 to get two to show up. That is why I reported it.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 2
LisiRose

Postby LisiRose » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:37 am

I was in the same no sticker boat situation today, as has been the case for the last few weeks. At least 20 boats filled or pearled with not a single sticker boat showing up. Then, oddly, after midnight EST they started coming in pretty quick succession, like every other boat. Weird.

Deeksdenise

Postby Deeksdenise » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:07 am

Outpt wrote:Black powder,what stickers?

I sent a ticket to support yesterday as i noticed the lack of sticker boats and the reply was that there was a problem. The boats picked up after that and came more frequently. This morning it seems they are missing afain. Hopefully they will fix this error

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:50 pm

I ended up getting Anya and Dreadbird three times each yesterday, mostly later in the evening.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 2
Outpt

Postby Outpt » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:02 pm

Getting stickers on every day but sticker day.Got all kinds of sticker boats today.
Level 75 iPhone 6S
Level 33 2nd island Broke again :cry:

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:27 pm

hmmm, me wonders????

if tues is sticker day, is that tues in North America or in Europe or in some other place in the world?

curiouser and curiouser :?
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”