Call out to Paradise Bay people AMS/bonus tier rewards next tradefest

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 10
Lcsfbeach

Call out to Paradise Bay people AMS/bonus tier rewards next tradefest

Postby Lcsfbeach » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:04 pm

I currently need only duckling stickers, hummingbird stickers, ghost monkey stickers and ghost shark . I will also need orangutan??? :shock: (spelling)

Will I be playing for storage pieces , pet treats and map pieces, like the wiki says, in the bonus tiers for the next tradefest?? Is that the reward for maxing out too many pets????

Can you please address this, the last tradefest was so disappointing, bonus tiers are my only way to get stickers now and you are taking that away too????

Why would continue to withhold stickers when you are continuously releasing new ones???
GC: LCSFBEACH
Level 80 storage TH 7020 and WM 6975
101/102 pets / 93 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1 ⭐️⭐️ 7 ⭐️
Karma 2.73 mil ❤️ and gold 115.51 mil
All mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Tier 12
Livinez

Re: Call out to Paradise Bay people AMS/bonus tier rewards next tradefest

Postby Livinez » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:12 pm

Lcsfbeach wrote:I currently need only duckling stickers, hummingbird stickers, ghost monkey stickers and ghost shark . I will also need orangutan??? :shock: (spelling)

Will I be playing for storage pieces , pet treats and map pieces, like the wiki says, in the bonus tiers for the next tradefest?? Is that the reward for maxing out too many pets????

Can you please address this, the last tradefest was so disappointing, bonus tiers are my only way to get stickers now and you are taking that away too????

Why would continue to withhold stickers when you are continuously releasing new ones???

My sentiments EXACTLY my friend!!!! That’s the main reason I was so upset this past Retrofest. Bonus tiers are pretty much the ONLY way people in our situation can get stickers besides GSC for Ghost pets or spending 180 gems for 3 Duckling stickers in the Pet Sanctuary. :o (Too rich for my blood. :lol:)

If we can’t get stickers in BT, we should just get dyes and Primos. There’s no reason for them to reintroduce Maps, tools and SUP to our Bonus Tiers. That’s just downright a slap in the face!!! It’s like we’re being punished for playing and patronizing this game for close to 3 years.

Let’s see...done with sticker boats, no stickers in dives, can’t use Bronze or Epic Tickets, that dude on the HMS Bravado told me to go fly a kite months ago and no matter how hard I wish...that frog just keeps spitting storage pieces at me. :|

Needless to say, I’ve been playing PB less and less ever since the HB debacle. And as much as I love this game; to tolerate such a blatant disregard for my loyal patronage would be stupidity on my part.
I’m a a lot of things but stupid ain’t one of ‘em. ;)
Level 80
Storage: WM:6695 TH:6350
101/102 Pets: 95 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 6 ⭐️
All Mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Gold: 102.75M Karma: 1.68M
Playing Since 8/6/2015

fes

Postby fes » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:07 pm

Livinez wrote:
Lcsfbeach wrote:I currently need only duckling stickers, hummingbird stickers, ghost monkey stickers and ghost shark . I will also need orangutan??? :shock: (spelling)

My sentiments EXACTLY my friend!!!! That’s the main reason I was so upset this past Retrofest. Bonus tiers are pretty much the ONLY way people in our situation can get stickers besides GSC for Ghost pets or spending 180 gems for 3 Duckling stickers in the Pet Sanctuary. :o (Too rich for my blood. :lol:)

If we can’t get stickers in BT, we should just get dyes and Primos. There’s no reason for them to reintroduce Maps, tools and SUP to our Bonus Tiers. That’s just downright a slap in the face!!! It’s like we’re being punished for playing and patronizing this game for close to 3 years.

Let’s see...done with sticker boats, no stickers in dives, can’t use Bronze or Epic Tickets, that dude on the HMS Bravado told me to go fly a kite months ago and no matter how hard I wish...that frog just keeps spitting storage pieces at me. :|

Needless to say, I’ve been playing PB less and less ever since the HB debacle. And as much as I love this game; to tolerate such a blatant disregard for my loyal patronage would be stupidity on my part.
I’m a a lot of things but stupid ain’t one of ‘em. ;)

Well, I can´t do anything but wholeheartedly agree with both of you!!! But please let us not get more dyes either, i´m already drowning in dyes and it takes so long time to put them in WM.... WE WANT STICKERS!!!! (OR GEMS...)
The same thing goes with stickerdives, give us something useful, primos or Gems not tools and maps for a 2 hour dive... (And even better give us stickers in STICKERDIVES....)

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:01 pm

If they are determined to squeeze the stickers, it really makes no sense to offer things like storage pieces. I know there are still players who need storage pieces, but people who have played long enough and frequently enough to finish so many pets, surely aren't among them. I think Primos and gems are a better idea.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 7
Oblio98

Postby Oblio98 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:11 pm

ENOUGH WITH THE STORAGE PARTS!!

Slogging through ANOTHER Tradefest, and ending up with Gears and Pulleys is *exactly* a slap in the face to the LTP's. If they insist on giving us storage parts, then let them be used to increase storage!!! (What a novel idea -
I don't want to hear about storage increases taking more memory, they give us storage increases in dives, so it's no big deal)

LTPs have very little to work towards other than stickers as there is nothing to level up - Game Level? No. Character Levels? No. Storage Levels? No. The only thing we can level up are pets. King needs to fix this game so that there are reasons to do things like Trade Post deals and WM sales or the lure of this game to the LTP is minimal.

Then, to top it all off, giving us 'extra' decorations we have no room for (Retro TF) and putting maps, tools and parts back in the bonus tiers is almost to the point of "You've played this game, move onto something else".

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:32 am

Sorry, but there are issues more important than stickers. They need to concentrate on fixing issues that affect the game itself. That is number 1, then fix the issues you are discussing. They need to get their priorities in order and fix the W10 / FB / PB interface first. Sorry but that affects thousands, not just a couple. IMO
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 10
Lcsfbeach

Postby Lcsfbeach » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:58 am

J1st wrote:Sorry, but there are issues more important than stickers. They need to concentrate on fixing issues that affect the game itself. That is number 1, then fix the issues you are discussing. They need to get their priorities in order and fix the W10 / FB / PB interface first. Sorry but that affects thousands, not just a couple. IMO

The fix you arecasking for is more involved right? I/we are just asking about simple program changes, I think? I'm an idiot for computer stuff but it just seems like something easy with awarding stickers in bonus tiers? Sort of like last time we have to wait for people to get to work Monday, I hope? I'm hoping :shock: Upset no one from PB does anything Sat and Sun? That's why I posted today to see if they would respond before Monday
GC: LCSFBEACH
Level 80 storage TH 7020 and WM 6975
101/102 pets / 93 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1 ⭐️⭐️ 7 ⭐️
Karma 2.73 mil ❤️ and gold 115.51 mil
All mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Tier 12
Livinez

Postby Livinez » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:59 am

J1st wrote:Sorry, but there are issues more important than stickers. They need to concentrate on fixing issues that affect the game itself. That is number 1, then fix the issues you are discussing. They need to get their priorities in order and fix the W10 / FB / PB interface first. Sorry but that affects thousands, not just a couple. IMO

It’s true that they have broader and more complex fish to fry, but in the mean time...they could at least do the easy peasy tweeks to placate their audience.

People would be more apt to suffer through the aches and pains of crashes and connection issues if when they actually could successfully connect and play; that got something beneficial out of the game.

When is the last time someone posted here that we need another pet or more Tradefests??? They are quick to direct us to the Forum whenever we submit a Support Ticket, but do they REALLY read it? If they do, they have selective reading.

As far as priorities, throwing a few stickers our way is child’s play from a technical standpoint. That’s nothing but a few key strokes. The issues you mentioned are major and should definitely be addressed and I’m pretty sure adding a few stickers to the game would not prevent them from doing so.

They definitely need to fix what’s broken before adding new features [new Dive system, Salvage Yard, Musical Notes, etc]; as nice as they might be. ;)
Level 80
Storage: WM:6695 TH:6350
101/102 Pets: 95 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 6 ⭐️
All Mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Gold: 102.75M Karma: 1.68M
Playing Since 8/6/2015

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:14 am

I think maybe it is time they simply created Paradise Bay 2. I mean how many Farmvilles are there now? Aren't there at least 3 different Candy Crush games now?

They can keep a lot if the basic code, but create new islands with different characters, some different situations and stories. And a helicopter for JustSad, of course.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 7
Oblio98

Postby Oblio98 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:47 am

Jerry is speaking to problems that should absolutely be fixed.

The removal of tools and parts to the Bonus Tiers is something that was ALREADY DONE in the last TF. Nothing had to be fixed. It was done. Apparently they un-fixed it for the May TF, so it should be very easy to re-fix it.

They can do this while they are fixing the real problems with W10 and such.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”