PB response to 3rd slot ghost shark stickers

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 10
RaNeGab

Re: PB response to 3rd slot ghost shark stickers

Postby RaNeGab » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:13 pm

Yayabeck wrote:The real goal of this post is to determine whether I'm being fed a line of bullpoop from PB devs. Any responses to my original question re whether your panther and first mate are maxed out prior to your receiving ghost shark stickers are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I got Panther and GFM but not max out yet...

I shared in our FB group page and to friends asking me how PB Support grant my request for PShark stickers since I already have Panther and GFM the reason why I got my first 5 Phantom Shark stickers almost a month ago. Didn’t find anything wrong of sharing it in order for my PBCoFs to know the possibility PB may give it to them as well. Since most of us just want to have the pets and less concern when we can max it out.
Last checked I made was 1+ day ago before we can avail the next offer and I expect to adopt the PShark but so surprised :o upon checking the offer has been changed. Sending them Tickets and they never replied yet :roll:

Since the never ending issues how PB giving us sticker rewards on BTs each Fest, I already gave up monitoring stickers I’m receiving Each Fest to avoid being affected with that particular issue.

My own concern now is... it was being offered to me after getting the first 5 PSS in my main game as well as my Level 69 and changing the offer was so unfair and PB should change it back.
It is a fact, PB Support granted my request and it is a fact my next GSC 3rd slot offer was PSS so PB have no right changing it :x
RaNeGab Level 80
RanegabII Level 79
JnGab Level 67
Raul Level 66
Wish list: HELP! FEED pets your connected with...TYSM ;)
Playing Daily/Edmonton CA
Hello PBCoFs ;)

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:29 pm

RaNeGab, my dear friend, can you please explain to us what you mean by they changed what was being offered? You are not able to see what will be offered next before they offer it, so there is no way that you could have seen the next offer 1+ days before the offer changed.

On another note, I spoke to support directly about the information that you gave to us last month. They said it was a graphics issue and that you misunderstood how it worked. I do have that email from support. But first, I'd like to know what you mean by they changed the offer......
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

Tier 3
Roo

Postby Roo » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:00 pm

Yayabeck wrote:I sent in a ticket about the panther sticker offer I just received in the GSC 3rd slot, and asked about getting them swapped for ghost shark stickers. Their response was that no one will get the ghost shark stickers in that slot until both the panther and the first mate pets are maxed out.

So my question is: for those of you who received the ghost shark sticker offer in the 3rd slot, are your panther and first mate both already maxed out?

My panther is maxed, ghostmonkey is two stars plus 5/45 and I did adopt ghost monkey this time.
Roo McBoingboing
Level 80
New Jersey USA

Tier 10
Lcsfbeach

Postby Lcsfbeach » Tue May 01, 2018 12:10 am

Yayabeck wrote:The real goal of this post is to determine whether I'm being fed a line of bullpoop from PB devs. Any responses to my original question re whether your panther and first mate are maxed out prior to your receiving ghost shark stickers are greatly appreciated. Thanks!

My ghost monkey is level 10 I have 10/45 toward reaching the third level.

This time my 3rd tier was 5 ghost shark stickers

So this is inconsistent with what they said.

I read someone got a record again, didn’t players who got one last time get an epic ticket instead from customer service?
GC: LCSFBEACH
Level 80 storage TH 7020 and WM 6975
101/102 pets / 93 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1 ⭐️⭐️ 7 ⭐️
Karma 2.73 mil ❤️ and gold 115.51 mil
All mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Tier 10
RaNeGab

Postby RaNeGab » Tue May 01, 2018 12:13 am

mauimonkey wrote:RaNeGab, my dear friend, can you please explain to us what you mean by they changed what was being offered? You are not able to see what will be offered next before they offer it, so there is no way that you could have seen the next offer 1+ days before the offer changed.

On another note, I spoke to support directly about the information that you gave to us last month. They said it was a graphics issue and that you misunderstood how it worked. I do have that email from support. But first, I'd like to know what you mean by they changed the offer......

Hi Mauimonkey, thanks for clearing up things that I misunderstood how it worked and letting us know you can directly spoke to PB Support. It’s been over 1 day now waiting for them to reply but they don’t even care to respond besides sending automated reply to my email address that I’m no longer using even fill in an email address I’m using every time I’m communicating with them.
I already contacted Apple support before I post my concern why PB Support replying to my hotmail account instead.
My previous ticket regarding my request was well explained that I want to have the PShark pet in my Island regardless I’m not yet max out with 2 other pets from GSC and granted my request...changed the offer in my 3rd slot that time if in case it’s not possible why they didn’t clear to me that my request is for 5 PS stickers only. I been so appreciative after granting my request that time and so happy to share it with others since it became possible to me.
Still don’t understand why suddenly it’s hard for them to reply to clear this up and not waiting for me to make a post.
Even my games have constant issues but I prefer to enjoy this game instead being affected. Understanding the situation in Support to our games and every time I read lots of complained I gave way most of the time and choose not sending my own concern since I will be added to tons of issues PB couldn’t attend to. Waiting... waiting... until they can fix it.

I can accept if I misunderstood the graphics as you mentioned but...
It is a fact, PB Support granted my request and can adopt the PShark not just having the 5 stickers... for what reason will I have 5 stickers if I can’t adopt the pet yet.

:( :( :( Now I will be joining those with sentiments to PB :cry: :cry: :cry:
RaNeGab Level 80
RanegabII Level 79
JnGab Level 67
Raul Level 66
Wish list: HELP! FEED pets your connected with...TYSM ;)
Playing Daily/Edmonton CA
Hello PBCoFs ;)

Tier 5
Tresa

Postby Tresa » Tue May 01, 2018 12:29 am

Last month I got the shark stickers..this time I got panther. Ghost monkey and panther are no where near max. I don't even want the shark and it will stay in storage next to ghost monkey so I'm glad I got panther stickers.

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Tue May 01, 2018 1:38 am

My sweet friend RaNeGab, I see your frustration and I feel for you, and I hope I can help you understand this. First let me tell you that it took weeks, yes, weeks of corresponding with PB to get a full explanation. Contact with them is never fast, and you have to be patient and understand that it may take them a very long time to get back to you.

I spoke to one of the top support representatives. It just so happened that person was on vacation, and I had to wait until they got back to speak with them about it. And then it took a couple weeks of back and forth emails for them to explain everything fully with all of the information I gave them that you had given me. Here are the explanations from two separate emails they sent to me....

This is how it was explained to me, and I hope that you and everyone else understands. And as you see, they say they would not change it for anyone, as it would be unfair to other players, and it would be. Unfortunately, I think there was just some confusion. It was not your specific request that got you the stickers. Be glad you got them at all. Many players, including me, have not gotten any yet. And as far as only getting 5 stickers, that is what is offered. No one has been offered more than 5 at a time, even though it takes 10 to adopt it.

And you saying that it showed that you would be offered the phantom shark before the offer changed this month is not correct. Again, I think there is confusion. I'm guessing what you saw was what you purchased the previous month, which just so happened to be the phantom shark stickers. Here is an example. I just bought the Ghost monkey stickers, so now until the next offer is released, this is what I will see.....

It is easy for people to think that the image shown there is what will be offered next, but in fact, it is showing the offer you last purchased. Many people are confused by this. Again, there is no way of knowing what will be offered next, except in the case of when the phantom shark was first released, and only because we could see it in the pet sanctuary a few days before it was first offered.

Again, I hope this helps you and everyone else understand the situation. Please feel free to ask questions. I will explain anything I know to the best of my abilities. Hope this makes you feel better about it all, my friend.
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA

Tier 10
Lcsfbeach

Postby Lcsfbeach » Tue May 01, 2018 1:55 am

mauimonkey wrote:RaNeGab, my dear friend, can you please explain to us what you mean by they changed what was being offered? You are not able to see what will be offered next before they offer it, so there is no way that you could have seen the next offer 1+ days before the offer changed.

This is what showing on my ghost ship and I do get what is offered as far as I can remember FYI

I hope that does not happen to me that it changes, cause I will be able adopt the shark with 5 more stickers

My panther is maxed and my ghost monkey is level 10 with 35 more stickers to go
All mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Tier 10
Lcsfbeach

Postby Lcsfbeach » Tue May 01, 2018 2:10 am

Yayabeck wrote:I sent in a ticket about the panther sticker offer I just received in the GSC 3rd slot, and asked about getting them swapped for ghost shark stickers. Their response was that no one will get the ghost shark stickers in that slot until both the panther and the first mate pets are maxed out.

So my question is: for those of you who received the ghost shark sticker offer in the 3rd slot, are your panther and first mate both already maxed out?

I have also seen a few players (LivenEz) and a few others that must have gotten their 2nd set of 5 ghost sharks cause they have adopted the pet. I don’t think any player has maxed out the ghost monkey

FYI this is inconsistent with the response you got
All mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Tue May 01, 2018 2:17 am

Lcsfbeach wrote:

This is what showing on my ghost ship and I do get what is offered as far as I can remember FYI

I hope that does not happen to me that it changes, cause I will be able adopt the shark with 5 more stickers

My panther is maxed and my ghost monkey is level 10 with 35 more stickers to go

Thanks Beach :D And just to be clear, as I explained to RaNeGab, what you currently see in the third slot (that you shared a pic of) is what you last purchased there, and not what will be offered the next time. Many people are confused by this, and so I wanted to make that clear to everyone, even if you already know that ;) .

So you just bought the shark stickers, and that's why it says "sold out" at the top. You will get a new offer in "27d 15h," and we do not know what that next offer will be. There is no way to know ahead of time. And it will be different for everyone. It is partly based on what you have already purchased there, and partly based on chance. Hope that helps everyone understand.

And yes, some people were lucky enough to be offered the phantom shark stickers twice in a row, and were able to adopt it :D Again, by chance. And yes, no one has maxed the first mate yet at rank 3 (3 stars), that's impossible currently.
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”