PB response to 3rd slot ghost shark stickers

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 3
djohn3853

Re: PB response to 3rd slot ghost shark stickers

Postby djohn3853 » Tue May 01, 2018 11:47 am

5 ghost sharks stickers for me as well
Game Name: Dave's Island
FB Name: Dave Johnson
Forum Name was Game Center ID
I am on iOS
Level 70
Rhode Island

Tier 2
DIllydally

Postby DIllydally » Tue May 01, 2018 12:24 pm

bump
Hella Level 80 playing since Aug 2015
Dillydally Level 80 playing since Sept 2017
(Both islands shows as nef when not logged in with FB)
Feel free to send me a friend request on FB

Tier 3
Roo

Postby Roo » Tue May 01, 2018 1:26 pm

Roo wrote:
Yayabeck wrote:I sent in a ticket about the panther sticker offer I just received in the GSC 3rd slot, and asked about getting them swapped for ghost shark stickers. Their response was that no one will get the ghost shark stickers in that slot until both the panther and the first mate pets are maxed out.

So my question is: for those of you who received the ghost shark sticker offer in the 3rd slot, are your panther and first mate both already maxed out?

My panther is maxed, ghostmonkey is two stars plus 5/45 and I did adopt ghost monkey this time.

I meant to say I adopted ghost shark. Sorry.
Roo McBoingboing
Level 80
New Jersey USA

Tier 9
Bobbo

Postby Bobbo » Tue May 01, 2018 4:49 pm

Not mad because I didn’t get the ghost shark stickers, just irked as to how the whole situation played out.

Rules / guidelines are stated as how to get the ghost shark stickers and then those very rules / guidelines are not followed.

I was mad at the Shelley fiasco. I worked my behind off to get Shelley during that TF and then when it didn’t happen, it was due to “bad wording” of the explanation on how to get Shelley.

I just don’t understand how players can be treated so shabbily.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Tue May 01, 2018 9:35 pm

I think it mostly boils them trying to talk in short sentences, often in graphics, so they necessarily oversimplify. Players, being eternal optimists, fill in the blanks to reach the most favorable possible scenario, even when it kind of defies logic. Not surprisingly, the fantasy interpretation is rarely what PB actually meant.

I guess the opposite approach to their announcing things in 9 word graphic cards would be to let their lawyers write it up with all the ifs, ands, or buts and many paragraphs.

Or maybe in future, before falling into the wishful thinking trap we just need to also consider the possibility of something less.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”