Everything complete in the game

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 6
Kiwidave
Posts: 702
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:30 am

Everything complete in the game

Postby Kiwidave » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:41 am

Well that's everything done in this game. Nothing left to do but wait a few months for them to extend levels again. Hopefully it will jump more than just 5 next time.


Level 55 reached. 24 pets maxed out (6 seahorses, 6 monkeys, 6 tapirs, 1 peacock, 1 pelican, 1 chameleon, 1 queen crab, 1 lovebird, 1 panda)
Image

All characters maxed out at level 18
Image

All Recipes done
Image

All pets purchased
Image

Storage maxed (Sitting on 360 but have enough to go to 400 when they expand it)
Image

Windmill maxed (Sitting on 370 but have enough to go to 420 when the expand it)
Image

All achievements done
Image

Relic Ruins complete
Image
Level: 70
All characters Level 21
Mill Mastery: 3 maxed, 21 two star
Pets 47: (36 Level 15, 5 Level 10, 6 Level 5)
------------
Top

Tier 2
mj522013
Posts: 132
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:35 pm

Re: Everything complete in the game

Postby mj522013 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:25 am

Wow congrats I feel so inadequate now! :lol:

Just out of curiosity how much time do you spend per day playing PB?
And any idea of the gems you have spent to reach this point in the game?
MJ
GC I.D. mj522013
Level 55
Top

Tier 6
Kiwidave
Posts: 702
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:30 am

Re: Everything complete in the game

Postby Kiwidave » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:02 am

mj522013 wrote:Wow congrats I feel so inadequate now! :lol:

Just out of curiosity how much time do you spend per day playing PB?
And any idea of the gems you have spent to reach this point in the game?


No gems. Not a spender which is why I don't have king crab or chinese monkey. As for time, too much LOL
Level: 70
All characters Level 21
Mill Mastery: 3 maxed, 21 two star
Pets 47: (36 Level 15, 5 Level 10, 6 Level 5)
------------
Top

Tier 6
Zobyn
Posts: 672
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:29 am

Re: Everything complete in the game

Postby Zobyn » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:04 am

Congrats Kiwidave.. And my sympathy as well. Bittersweet it is.
Facebook Zobyn Smith
level maxxed
Top

Tier 2
Criquien
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:42 pm

Re: Everything complete in the game

Postby Criquien » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:31 am

Wow!!
Congrats!
Game Center ID: EstebanRambla
Level: 75.Prestige: 800 Coins:19,40milions...Karma: 29800
Storage: w:1190 t:1205Animals max rank : 8...9...5
Location: Barcelona
Top

Tier 2
Whale
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: Everything complete in the game

Postby Whale » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:38 am

you could always redecorate ;)
GC : dudleytweetn
Lvl46
All mills, love making sushi and all food except the spicy fish stew!
hate making rafts and gold keys
Trying to get Clara to level 12 - any tips welcome
Location. Australia
Top

Tier 15
UmmAbdurRahman
Posts: 6290
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:32 pm

Re: Everything complete in the game

Postby UmmAbdurRahman » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:07 am

Congrats!
Level 75
All Mills & All Pets
All achievements
Maxed Storage
All islanders Maxed
300+ K Karma
Top

Mansfieldml
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:24 am

Re: Everything complete in the game

Postby Mansfieldml » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:04 am

Congrats! Although one day on world market I saw 2 items that weren't available until level 60 so they must be adding more soon. I went and looked at the island and it must be a test site? I'm guessing.
Top

Tier 15
UmmAbdurRahman
Posts: 6290
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:32 pm

Re: Everything complete in the game

Postby UmmAbdurRahman » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:19 am

Mansfieldml wrote:Congrats! Although one day on world market I saw 2 items that weren't available until level 60 so they must be adding more soon. I went and looked at the island and it must be a test site? I'm guessing.


The items that say you need level 60 are all retired items.
Level 75
All Mills & All Pets
All achievements
Maxed Storage
All islanders Maxed
300+ K Karma
Top

Tier 2
mj522013
Posts: 132
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:35 pm

Re: Everything complete in the game

Postby mj522013 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:17 pm

Kiwidave wrote:
mj522013 wrote:Wow congrats I feel so inadequate now! :lol:

Just out of curiosity how much time do you spend per day playing PB?
And any idea of the gems you have spent to reach this point in the game?


No gems. Not a spender which is why I don't have king crab or chinese monkey. As for time, too much LOL


Dave, I sent you a friend request on Facebook. Look forward to becoming PB neighbors.
MJ
GC I.D. mj522013
Level 55
Top

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”