Reason why some people cant get boat deletes

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 3
Davefarr49

Re: Reason why some people cant get boat deletes

Postby Davefarr49 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:50 pm

All of my devices are set to update apps automatically. However, this sometimes just doesn't seem to work for some apps. Please check in your app store and check for updates and then do them. I had to initiate the latest update to PB for my iPad Pro and have boat delete but not the new island or Kraken. Not sure why yet unless it is a limited roll-out as I don't think this is device specific.
Gunning for the end of level 65.

This thing is way too addictive! Setting an alarm for 2.00 am to complete a trade is just insane.

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008163997850

PB Island = David

Tier 4
Mommyof2girls

Postby Mommyof2girls » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:15 pm

Kiwidave wrote:I have stated all along that the boat delete and the HMAS Bravado not being available to some players is a DEVICE issue rather than Paradise Bay rolling the update out to only certain players. This is not true and the update has been rolled out to everyone. However some devices seem to not like the update. I have notice that two of my devices have an application size of 84.06mb and they both work. The one that doesnt is 85.23mb. The version number is the same for all of them. This video proves the issue is with a device, not an account

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI8-k9E2deo

Ok I just checked my application and it's 84.09mb and I have none of the features...no boat delete, no kraken, no new island. :( :? :cry:
- April
Level: 80
Treehouse: 4305
Windmill: 4105
Loving life in paradise!
8-) 8-) 8-)

Tier 3
Davefarr49

Postby Davefarr49 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:00 pm

Mommyof2girls wrote:
Kiwidave wrote:I have stated all along that the boat delete and the HMAS Bravado not being available to some players is a DEVICE issue rather than Paradise Bay rolling the update out to only certain players. This is not true and the update has been rolled out to everyone. However some devices seem to not like the update. I have notice that two of my devices have an application size of 84.06mb and they both work. The one that doesnt is 85.23mb. The version number is the same for all of them. This video proves the issue is with a device, not an account

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI8-k9E2deo

Ok I just checked my application and it's 84.09mb and I have none of the features...no boat delete, no kraken, no new island. :( :? :cry:

View the other post about this.

On your device, change your region to Australia. Next time you open the game, it updates and you should get the HMAS Bravado, Kraken etc. I did this on my iPad pro and it does work. You can then change region back to your home region. For me this had no effect and I still had the features. For some, they had the boat delete then lost it again. Give it a go.
Gunning for the end of level 65.

This thing is way too addictive! Setting an alarm for 2.00 am to complete a trade is just insane.

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008163997850

PB Island = David

Tier 3
Kaetian1

Postby Kaetian1 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:33 pm

I tried changing my regions and got the boat delete and still have it, didn't manage to get the kraken/island. It seems that these little goodies are being handed out by region and not a device problem.m edited to add the boat delete did indeed revert back on my iPhone...sigh these are goodies being disbursed by region. Experimented with other regions and lost the boat delete button. But I did notice that i would get a download of 1 or 2 bits and wouldn't get any goodies but when I set the region to Australia I would get a download of 4 bits and a 1 hour boat delete. So they are randomly giving out the new island it doesn't come to everyone.
Last edited by Kaetian1 on Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
70 - Karma 82k
Treehouse & windmill storage maxed
working on silver & gold pets & levelling Clara & Sheena
Prestige completed, Ghost canon aquired,4 relics & ghost book completed, Pumpkin, GBH, friend-ship & bunny maxed 15

Tier 4
GeneStarwind

Postby GeneStarwind » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:37 pm

I have a 128GB iPod Touch and a 64GB iPad Mini 3. Neither allow me to delete boats.
Android Only
GameCenter - Gene*Starwind
Google - StarwindandHawking
Google+ - Gene Starwind
Level 64

Bren105

Postby Bren105 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:46 pm

I found someone's post on here, that if you change your region on your device to Australia you will get new island and boat deletes, i just tried it andf it worked.. I am using an ipad 2

Gentoo77

Postby Gentoo77 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:25 pm

Bren105 wrote:I found someone's post on here, that if you change your region on your device to Australia you will get new island and boat deletes, i just tried it andf it worked.. I am using an ipad 2

You may get the new island (I'm in Australia and I have the new island) but not necessarily the boat delete. I have an iPad Air 2 and an iPhone 6, both in Australia and neither has or has ever had the boat delete.

----------------

Level 55

Tier 6
Kiwidave

Postby Kiwidave » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:27 am

Well just as I stated here it is a DEVICE issue, not an account issue. Any Device set to English(Australia) for Android and set to Australia for region on iOS can see the updates. Any without cannot. I am in Australia and one of my Android devices I set up as English(United Kingdom) as the language and that one was not working. Now all that needs to happen is for Paradise Bay to remove the little bit of code they have in place saying make the update available to only certain regions.
Level: 70
All characters Level 21
Mill Mastery: 3 maxed, 21 two star
Pets 47: (36 Level 15, 5 Level 10, 6 Level 5)
------------

Tier 10
denadel

Postby denadel » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:28 am

Kiwidave wrote:Well just as I stated here it is a DEVICE issue, not an account issue. Any Device set to English(Australia) for Android and set to Australia for region on iOS can see the updates. Any without cannot. I am in Australia and one of my Android devices I set up as English(United Kingdom) as the language and that one was not working. Now all that needs to happen is for Paradise Bay to remove the little bit of code they have in place saying make the update available to only certain regions.

Incorrect. I changed to Australia and got no new island or a Kraken.
Game Center >> denadel_
Level >> 50
Wishlist >> Chilis, Blueberries (updated 9/5)

Working on getting peacock stickers 3/10 - I'm not sure if this will ever go up :cry:

Tier 6
Kiwidave

Postby Kiwidave » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:42 am

denadel wrote:Incorrect. I changed to Australia and got no new island or a Kraken.

What device are you using
Level: 70
All characters Level 21
Mill Mastery: 3 maxed, 21 two star
Pets 47: (36 Level 15, 5 Level 10, 6 Level 5)
------------

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”