Reason why some people cant get boat deletes

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Archimedes

Re: Reason why some people cant get boat deletes

Postby Archimedes » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:19 pm

:? JI play with my iPhone and I've never got a delete button nor had possibly for the baby kraken :?: :?: :?: :?:

AJEA

Postby AJEA » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:10 pm

I play on iPad Air and iPhone 6 in the USA.
Tried the Australia fix on iPad; only boat deletes showed (no new island) on both devices but delete button disappeared from both devices after closing then reopening PB.
Tried on iPhone; exact same results as the iPad
At least I can now delete boat orders from the next TradeFest by changing to Australia, deleting the boats I don't want and then changing the settings back to USA.

Tier 2
Sealyme

Postby Sealyme » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:22 pm

I played on Australia region and earned the Baby Kraken. Switched back to US region and k still have him! I lost the delete boat order option and the island still crashes but Baby Kraken is still there.
I'll continue to play on Australia region during gameplay and just switch back to US when out of game.
GC ID : Sealyme
Level 70

http://facebook.com/sealy.moss
Sunfish hoarder. I adore them so.
"If we weren't all crazy, we would go insane" ~ Jimmy Buffett
" Yes, I am a pirate. 200 years too late"

Lulusitis

Postby Lulusitis » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:10 pm

denadel wrote:My guess is this is an Android-only update for now. Only have I seen android users with this.

I have to say I play on a iPad Air and right from the start of that particular update I had the delete boat option , although I've read plenty of pros and cons ,I think it's actually a good one , and I can honestly say it doesn't give me many or any advantages ,it just gives me the availability to delete the boat rather than waiting x amounts of hours but on the whole I can't say it's a huge benefit or advantage over anyone else in my gameplay
Ooh I'm in the uk if that makes any difference which I don't think it does , however I'm curious as to why it's not been given to everyone on all gadgets no matter where you are in the world..maybe that's something you could ask the Devs about and I'm sure someone there may be able to answer your queries on the matter
Been level 75 now for sometime :D :D :D :D
Loving the game
Midlands uk
Playing on iPad Air 2 & 2nd Lulusitis’stoos Island on kindle lvl 34 going on 35
happy is my li quest in life...n getting my storage sorted please PB

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”