Friend Ships

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 11
Lutka48

Re: Friend Ships

Postby Lutka48 » Tue May 22, 2018 1:31 am

BethM wrote:Like I said farther up, I got a tool or part from a Friendship bubble only a few weeks ago. There were no captains favors with it.

There might be no more last year CF in the Bazaar since those were replaced by the newer CF from this year event
GC: lutka48
PB level 80, island name Lucyna & level 80, island name Adam( koala pic)
All characters RL 21 in Lucyna game, lots of pets, kind of lost track :lol:
Wish list: find more room on my island

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Tue May 22, 2018 1:43 am

I am convinced the boats don't function anymore (and have dug up a bunch of info already), but who knows for sure, right? Ok, here is what we will do. Since I can see avatars again, all I have do is fill an order for a boat of a friend, and then see if they get anything. That will confirm this once and for all. I just cycled through some boats until I got someone who comes here to this forum that can confirm for us. Liv, my friend, yours was the first boat of a forum friend that came up, and so you are our test subject here, lol. I am filling this order now, please let us know if you get anything at your friend ship. I will also see if I can get anyone else's here to show up, but it's not likely.

Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

Tier 12
Livinez

Postby Livinez » Tue May 22, 2018 2:22 am

OMG! Get out of my head already. :lol: I seriously was JUST about to reply to this thread that I believe we are still rewarded when someone completes one of these boat orders; but without substantial proof decided against it.

I wish I had read your “Liv, we need your help” thread before getting back into the game so I could’ve taken a screenshot because...sure enough, hovering above my Friend-Ship was your adorable little monkey icon! I don’t recall the exact amounts but I was rewarded with something like 102 gold and 10 Karma. Hope this helps to lay this to rest.

I just think that this is one of those boats that many people “pearl” away because the trade is usually not equitable. For example
2 hrs 15 min production time (3⭐️Mill) 9 cloth, 3 needles and 3 roses for a single crate. :|
Level 80
Storage: WM:6695 TH:6350
101/102 Pets: 95 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 6 ⭐️
All Mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Gold: 102.75M Karma: 1.68M
Playing Since 8/6/2015

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Tue May 22, 2018 2:36 am

NO WAY!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was sooooooo convinced that it didn't! Wow, that just goes to show that most people DO ignore those orders! I went for, who knows, maybe 8-9 months without seeing anything at mine! Well now, this is great news! It does still function! I can't believe it!!!!! I've shocked myself :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you so much for confirming this for us Liv! Dang, if I hadn't harvested those flowers and kept one in my storage we would all still be wondering. High five, Liv. Successful experiment!!! ;) :D

And there you go everyone, it still works and still rewards our friends!!!!! Awesome 8-)
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Tue May 22, 2018 2:39 am

mauimonkey wrote:NO WAY!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was sooooooo convinced that it didn't! Wow, that just goes to show that most people DO ignore those orders! I went for, who knows, maybe 8-9 months without seeing anything at mine! Well now, this is great news! It does still function! I can't believe it!!!!! I've shocked myself :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you so much for confirming this for us Liv! Dang, if I hadn't harvested those flowers and kept one in my storage we would all still be wondering. High five, Liv. Successful experiment!!! ;) :D

Okay, oh wise sage, now that you have all this information under you belt, please tell us your opinion on how it is working, and ( my question ) is it still working the way it is supposed to?
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Tue May 22, 2018 2:44 am

J1st wrote:
mauimonkey wrote:NO WAY!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay, oh wise sage, now that you have all this information under you belt, please tell us your opinion on how it is working, and ( my question ) is it still working the way it is supposed to?

Hey, just because I know almost everything, it doesn't mean I know everything, lol :lol: :lol: :lol: . I'll add this one to my banks of knowledge ;)

Then the answer is......yes, it is still working the way it is supposed to. At least that is what that experiment showed. I'll still do the same, if I see an avatar for someone from the forum, I'll fill the order and let them know. Just to double check for consistency ;)
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Tue May 22, 2018 2:51 am

it's also possible that it only works part of the time?
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Tue May 22, 2018 2:54 am

Ely321 wrote:it's also possible that it only works part of the time?

That's it, throw water on the fire! Sheesh! :lol: :lol: :lol: But you are probably right.
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Tue May 22, 2018 2:58 am

J1st wrote:

That's it, throw water on the fire! Sheesh! :lol: :lol: :lol: But you are probably right.

worse yet, maybe it's still in beta :lol: :lol: so everyone gets a different version. some work, some don't ;)
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Tue May 22, 2018 3:01 am

Ely321 wrote:
J1st wrote:

worse yet, maybe it's still in beta :lol: :lol: so everyone gets a different version. some work, some don't ;)

Unfair! So Unfair!
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”