Friend Ships

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 4
DragonWalker
Posts: 389
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:18 pm

Re: Friend Ships

Postby DragonWalker » Tue May 22, 2018 9:55 am

Hi Mauimonkey,
I don't use FB. I have Googleplay and use one of the avatars Google+ lets me use which is an orange dragon's head. I have 7 of the 8 friends the game let's me make and most have a different avatar, a few have the monkey head. The FS's avatar right now that shows up at my dock has a blue frame around the monkey head and has had one for quite awhile. It didn't at first when the event ended but some time after that it did. Not sure when it changed. I'm going back into the game and harvest the FFs to see what happens and will let you know what happens.
Started Playing = December 10, 2015
Connected To Google+ :
Island Name = DragonWalker56 *** Game Avatar = Orange Dragon Head
During Bad Weather Or Disconnected From Google+ :
Original Island Name = Raven *** Game Avatar = Monkey Head
Lvl 80
Top

Tier 11
mauimonkey
Posts: 2754
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:07 am

Re: Friend Ships

Postby mauimonkey » Tue May 22, 2018 10:02 am

DragonWalker wrote:Hi Mauimonkey,
I don't use FB. I have Googleplay and use one of the avatars Google+ lets me use which is an orange dragon's head. I have 7 of the 8 friends the game let's me make and most have a different avatar, a few have the monkey head. The FS's avatar right now that shows up at my dock has a blue frame around the monkey head and has had one for quite awhile. It didn't at first when the event ended but some time after that it did. Not sure when it changed. I'm going back into the game and harvest the FFs to see what happens and will let you know what happens.

Thanks DragonWalker :D
I didn't see not one avatar since the event ended, not until I harvested the FF and had some in storage. Have you seen any avatars since the event ended? I look forward to seeing what happens with your game. Thanks for helping with this, my friend :D

Does anyone see avatars anymore? Has anyone seen them since the event ended and we didn't have FF in storage anymore?
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes
Top

Tier 11
mauimonkey
Posts: 2754
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:07 am

Re: Friend Ships

Postby mauimonkey » Tue May 22, 2018 10:04 am

Ok, just filled one for Serene. Will see if she sees this post in time, and I'll keep looking for other forum friends...

Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes
Top

Tier 11
mauimonkey
Posts: 2754
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:07 am

Re: Friend Ships

Postby mauimonkey » Tue May 22, 2018 10:29 am

Just filled one for Red also.....

Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes
Top

Tier 11
mauimonkey
Posts: 2754
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:07 am

Re: Friend Ships

Postby mauimonkey » Tue May 22, 2018 10:46 am

Oh wow. So I went to their islands and there was no ! above their ships. There should have been, since I have one FF left that I could feed to the ships. When I tapped on the ships, they gave me a count down bar.....



So either that is how long it might be before their boat could come to me again, or before I could feed the ship, or both. I'll pay attention with the next one to see what the time starts at.

Another question I have is, will I see ships of people who do not have their FS out? I don't know. I'll have to see about that as well. I can tell in my friends bar who does have theirs out, because there is a heart by the avatars now of people who have their boats out (unless I've just filled a boat order, then the heart disappears, as if I had fed it).
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes
Top

Tier 11
mauimonkey
Posts: 2754
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:07 am

Re: Friend Ships

Postby mauimonkey » Tue May 22, 2018 11:14 am

Just filled one for Lutka as well. Took a pic, but am not sharing it as she uses a different avatar for FB, and not sure if she wants it shown ;) Went to her island afterward, and the time on the countdown was 1 hour. Do you see my hula monkey at your FS, Lutka?

Ok, enough playing with boats for me. Time for bed. See you all soon :D
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes
Top

Tier 12
JoannaK
Posts: 3332
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:44 am

Re: Friend Ships

Postby JoannaK » Tue May 22, 2018 11:26 am

I do not have FF left but monkey heads do show as if they were friends. It has been like that always as far as I remember. But no avatar showed since the end of the event, only blue framed monkey heads

Gamer ID: JoannaK99 (with tendency to be maja at times)
Top

Shawn62
Posts: 498
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:21 pm

Re: Friend Ships

Postby Shawn62 » Tue May 22, 2018 11:30 am

I am totally lost on this. What is a "friend ship trade order"?
Top

Tier 6
Serene
Posts: 605
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:22 pm

Re: Friend Ships

Postby Serene » Tue May 22, 2018 12:34 pm

mauimonkey wrote:Ok, just filled one for Serene. Will see if she sees this post in time, and I'll keep looking for other forum friends...



Hi Maui, yes, I saw you on my friend ship :D Haven’t read this thread yet...I presume it means it’s working now?
Current level : 80
Operating on Windows 10
Location: South Wales, UK
Top

Tier 11
Lutka48
Posts: 2199
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:25 pm

Re: Friend Ships

Postby Lutka48 » Tue May 22, 2018 12:53 pm

mauimonkey wrote:Just filled one for Lutka as well. Took a pic, but am not sharing it as she uses a different avatar for FB, and not sure if she wants it shown ;) Went to her island afterward, and the time on the countdown was 1 hour. Do you see my hula monkey at your FS, Lutka?

Ok, enough playing with boats for me. Time for bed. See you all soon :D

Yes, I did get a karma gift from you this morning. Thank you!
I recognized your hula avatar around my friendship boat.

Sorry, I was not able to access the forum last night. My servers were down again.
But I can see that Beth is correct and friendship boats still work as intended. At least for some of us.
How often do we get a specific boat that’s still a question.
I just filled one friendship boat too but since I don’t have any flowers left I only could see a monkey head. :roll:
Last edited by Lutka48 on Tue May 22, 2018 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GC: lutka48
PB level 80, island name Lucyna & level 80, island name Adam( koala pic)
All characters RL 21 in Lucyna game, lots of pets, kind of lost track :lol:
Wish list: find more room on my island
Location: Canada
Top

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”