Friend Ships

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 11
mauimonkey

Re: Friend Ships

Postby mauimonkey » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:26 pm

JoannaK wrote:No, seriously, I realy wish to see does it sail or not. All of you are having me, so it wouldn't be difficult to check it out, right? If it sails, it will show up eventualy, if not, my curiousity would be satisfied and you'll get another confirmation. No worries Maui, I realy wish to do it :D

Ok, sounds good. I’ll let you know if I see it. Also, since it’s an experiment now and not everyone reads this thread, maybe mention it in the off topic thread so that everyone knows to let us know if they see it :D
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

Tier 12
JoannaK

Postby JoannaK » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:31 pm

mauimonkey wrote:
JoannaK wrote:No, seriously, I realy wish to see does it sail or not. All of you are having me, so it wouldn't be difficult to check it out, right? If it sails, it will show up eventualy, if not, my curiousity would be satisfied and you'll get another confirmation. No worries Maui, I realy wish to do it :D

Ok, sounds good. I’ll let you know if I see it. Also, since it’s an experiment now and not everyone reads this thread, maybe mention it in the off topic thread so that everyone knows to let us know if they see it :D

Okay, I'll do it, no worries ✔ :D
Gamer ID: JoannaK99 (with tendency to be maja at times)

Tier 2
KatBriar

Postby KatBriar » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:01 am

Hello Maui. I've never experienced this before but, out of 7 FS coming to my dock since 2:09 PM EST, 3 have been the same boat. Granted it's been at least an hour in between but, those odds are incredible. All except 1 of my FB friends and the maximum of boats friended have FS boats. Also, a friends boat, that is not finished, came in today as well. Hope this helps. :D
East Coast USA
Wish List: World Peace

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”