Boat Delete...And I Can't Decide What To Do...

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 4
TeeAreYou

Boat Delete...And I Can't Decide What To Do...

Postby TeeAreYou » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:07 am

So I have the new boat delete button, costing two pearls for dismissing the boat. Then in comes a sailboat asking for two pearls. LOL
So I can either 1) sell the two pearls and get nothing but a few coins and points or 2) dismiss the boat for two pearls or 3) let the boat time out.
Seems ironic and redundant to have boats asking for pearls now, yes?

Game Center ID: TeeAreYou
AKA: Tru
Level: 70
Wish List: World peace. And more puffer fish.

Jenna822

Re: Boat Delete...And I Can't Decide What To Do...

Postby Jenna822 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:55 am

it's asking you for three pearls. and I don't see how "a few coins and points" is not worth it when dismissing the boat gives you zip. you can always let the time run out if you don't want the boat. I'd rather give up my pearls to boats paying for them than trash them for something that patience handles just fine.

Tier 4
TeeAreYou

Postby TeeAreYou » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:00 am

Jenna822 wrote:it's asking you for three pearls. and I don't see how "a few coins and points" is not worth it when dismissing the boat gives you zip. you can always let the time run out if you don't want the boat. I'd rather give up my pearls to boats paying for them than trash them for something that patience handles just fine.

LOL Jenna! Of course, that is the best option.

Sorry, I was being sassy about the situation because it just seems silly to dismiss a boat for two pearls...when you can sell them. Why is that option even available, I wonder?

Oh well, refinements are always happening with this game. Hopefully with this as well.
Game Center ID: TeeAreYou
AKA: Tru
Level: 70
Wish List: World peace. And more puffer fish.

Tier 4
Louisejane

Postby Louisejane » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:16 pm

I had 2 boats asking for pearls and offered gems so thy had my pearls. Boats have always asked for pearls so I assume the devs decided they didn't need to be removed.
Gc name: ~+~louisejane~+~
Level: 62
my favourite part: pet collecting.
My worst part: levelling up characters

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”