Connnection Error Issues?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 3
Doctor00z

Re: Connnection Error Issues?

Postby Doctor00z » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:30 am

Even though I'm back up, my kick out happened right after I harvested my trees. Came back in to see that my cacao and mango trees are still showing as dead trees, even though I cleared and replanted them. I really hate how when this game kicks you out, it takes you back a few minutes of game play farther than you actually were. Now it's going to be an extra 5 hours for those trees to mature, and my whole garden is off sync.

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:57 am

Doctor00z wrote:Even though I'm back up, my kick out happened right after I harvested my trees. Came back in to see that my cacao and mango trees are still showing as dead trees, even though I cleared and replanted them. I really hate how when this game kicks you out, it takes you back a few minutes of game play farther than you actually were. Now it's going to be an extra 5 hours for those trees to mature, and my whole garden is off sync.

It can be a royal pain when it happens, that's for sure...I feel for you.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 11
JustSad

Postby JustSad » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:59 am

Ive only now managed to get here... hello all! 1 hr play in 10 hrs, I got RSI from all the force quit and agreed to Ts&Cs more than 50! I’ll get back and send some seals out. I completely missed my dive cos i started it 18 mins before the crash! Woe is me
Time zone..BST till oct
[img]photo[/img]

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”