Posting screenshots using imgur

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 15
J1st

Re: Posting screenshots using imgur

Postby J1st » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:52 am

Great work on posting this, now back to the other topic, you need to get support involved. Everything you show should have given you to pinata event.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:57 am

Yes, you should have the event, and specially since you see the other event info. Though I'm not sure that having the event info entitles you to having the event. I just don't know. It could be possible that you need to be a higher level for the event, but others thought it was 15. I'd keep replying to the ticket you sent to support to try to get their attention faster, and I'd also keep working on leveling up your game just in case that is the issue.
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

Tier 3
HeavenSent

Postby HeavenSent » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:13 am

Thank you Mauimonkey and J1St for the Great work comment. I will keep trying to level up but, I saw a post saying it unlocked at level 15. Can you please guide me on if I should post on that New Event thread under Announcements to ask the direct question on what level I need to be on. It lets me buy the Piñata Palm. Don't understand why when I can't get the piñata.

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:16 am

HeavenSent wrote:Thank you Mauimonkey and J1St for the Great work comment. I will keep trying to level up but, I saw a post saying it unlocked at level 15. Can you please guide me on if I should post on that New Event thread under Announcements to ask the direct question on what level I need to be on. It lets me buy the Piñata Palm. Don't understand why when I can't get the piñata.

Yes, it's all very odd. Yes, post on the announcement thread explaining everything that is going on. Question, were you at level 15 when this event started?
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:25 am

mauimonkey wrote:
HeavenSent wrote:Thank you Mauimonkey and J1St for the Great work comment. I will keep trying to level up but, I saw a post saying it unlocked at level 15. Can you please guide me on if I should post on that New Event thread under Announcements to ask the direct question on what level I need to be on. It lets me buy the Piñata Palm. Don't understand why when I can't get the piñata.

Yes, it's all very odd. Yes, post on the announcement thread explaining everything that is going on. Question, were you at level 15 when this event started?

Maui, she posted that she was at level 17 when the event started. It shouldn't be that. HS, have you done an update to your computer? Make sure you keep your Windows current because if you aren't, you won't get the latest from the games, which could be the issue. Shooting in the dark here, but hey, it's a start.
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️

Tier 3
HeavenSent

Postby HeavenSent » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:26 am

I will definitely post there. I was at the end of level 17 and the only thing that I saw was the Bundle pop up. I hope they read the posts and will look into it. It's a little frustrating. I also keep checking my email and no response yet.

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:30 am

J1st wrote:
mauimonkey wrote:

Maui, she posted that she was at level 17 when the event started. It shouldn't be that. HS, have you done an update to your computer? Make sure you keep your Windows current because if you aren't, you won't get the latest from the games, which could be the issue. Shooting in the dark here, but hey, it's a start.

Thanks Jerry. Thought I saw that but wanted to confirm that she was at 15 when it actually started (you know how fast we can level up in the beginning ;) ). I'm just shooting in the dark also :lol:
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:31 am

HeavenSent wrote:I will definitely post there. I was at the end of level 17 and the only thing that I saw was the Bundle pop up. I hope they read the posts and will look into it. It's a little frustrating. I also keep checking my email and no response yet.

Thanks for confirming. Yep, that's all you can do.... post there and keep bugging support :(
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:38 am

mauimonkey wrote:
HeavenSent wrote:I will definitely post there. I was at the end of level 17 and the only thing that I saw was the Bundle pop up. I hope they read the posts and will look into it. It's a little frustrating. I also keep checking my email and no response yet.

Thanks for confirming. Yep, that's all you can do.... post there and keep bugging support :(

Maui, sent you a PM.
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️

Tier 3
HeavenSent

Postby HeavenSent » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:10 am

Yes!!! My Windows is set to automatically update. Shots in the dark trying to figure these things and troubleshooting is a great approach. As a retired Professor, I tried to teach my students to think outside the box.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”