Pet Enquiry

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 3
SarahCR

Pet Enquiry

Postby SarahCR » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:02 am

Okay, another tradefest is finished, my stock is refilled and I'm a bit bored....so while we wait for the next event (and also because I'm curious ;) )...

What is your least favourite PB pet? And which pet are you really looking forward to having?

Personally I don't like the flying squirrels much because they are dressed up and don't have a natural habitat. I'm also not that fond of all the phantom pets because they don't really fit with anything. The parrot was still okay but they should have stopped there. And lastly, the arctic fox: love the pet but not the presents scattered over his habitat.

But I can't wait to get my hands on the shiba inu, I have one in RL and just love him to bits ❤❤❤

Well, that's it for me, looking forward to reading your replies :D
FB profile: Sarah CR. New friends always welcome :D
TS code = DPGWNF

Tier 2
stanton62janet

Re: Pet Enquiry

Postby stanton62janet » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:17 am

the pig is my least favourite because he is so ugly and the habitat far too big
I have 2 favourites , the Phantom Parrot and the Peacock

Tier 11
JustSad

Postby JustSad » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:25 am

A lot of these pets have huge profiles.. least favourite, baby Kraken, it farts...absolutely best favourite, the new kitten!
Time zone..BST till oct
[img]photo[/img]

Missjanecobb

Postby Missjanecobb » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:28 pm

I love the little pig, I hate the First mate monkey because he's huge and ugly. I'm not very keen on the baby kraken either.

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:24 pm

SarahCR wrote:Okay, another tradefest is finished, my stock is refilled and I'm a bit bored....so while we wait for the next event (and also because I'm curious ;) )...

What is your least favourite PB pet? And which pet are you really looking forward to having?

Personally I don't like the flying squirrels much because they are dressed up and don't have a natural habitat. I'm also not that fond of all the phantom pets because they don't really fit with anything. The parrot was still okay but they should have stopped there. And lastly, the arctic fox: love the pet but not the presents scattered over his habitat.

But I can't wait to get my hands on the shiba inu, I have one in RL and just love him to bits ❤❤❤

I would like to start off by saying: Welcome to the forum, I notice you are a fairly new poster :D Have we seen your island/s around or do you have anyone from the forum on your friends lists?

I least like the ghost pets-don't like those and i'm really glad they changed the Ghost Cove slots so that we weren't/aren't forced into buying those anymore :D
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:25 pm

SarahCR, your taste and mine is pretty similar. I like the phantom parrot ok but not the rest of them. They just look awful on our islands.

I also don’t like the squirrels and also monkey of the year because of the silly outfits and overdesigned habitats.

Don’t like the pig because it is ugly.

Not fond of the kraken because it is way too big and pretty ugly and makes dumb sounds. I also don’t much like the tapirs because their habitats are so large and the tan stone base contrasts too much with the grass.

My favorite for a long time now is the little rooster.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

jusu

Postby jusu » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:53 pm

Monkeys and tapirs because their habitats are so huge. I also see no reason for needing two different tapirs and four different monkeys. There are thousands of different animals out there, no need for so many duplicates. (Also, annoyed at having two sea horses).

I think the kraken is cool, but I also dislike it because of the huge footprint it takes up. I literally can't put anything else in with him in the smaller water area to the left of the world market.
Level 80
Island name - jusu

Tier 3
SarahCR

Postby SarahCR » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:55 pm

Ely321 wrote:
SarahCR wrote:Okay, another tradefest is finished, my stock is refilled and I'm a bit bored....so while we wait for the next event (and also because I'm curious ;) )...

I would like to start off by saying: Welcome to the forum, I notice you are a fairly new poster :D Have we seen your island/s around or do you have anyone from the forum on your friends lists?

I least like the ghost pets-don't like those and i'm really glad they changed the Ghost Cove slots so that we weren't/aren't forced into buying those anymore :D

Thank you Ely for your warm welcome!! :D

I've visited the forum in the past, especially because I could always find reliable and useful information here: about events, updates, glitches ;) etc...
I certainly learned a lot so thank you, and all those other experienced trademasters out there, for all your help! :D :D :D

Since I finally reached that magical level 75 I've found myself with more time to come here frequently and participate more actively. I haven't bumped into anyone familiar yet in the WM -small chance- but I do play via Facebook (about the only reason why I keep an account) so anyone who's interested in a friend request can always send me a PM. I promise I'm not a stalker :lol:

Edit: changed my FB profile so everyone who wants to can now find me as Sarah CR.
Last edited by SarahCR on Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FB profile: Sarah CR. New friends always welcome :D
TS code = DPGWNF

LaRaina

Postby LaRaina » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:00 pm

My arctic fox does not have presents around his habitat. How come some have them and some don't? Can anyone explain this to me. Thanks!

Tier 2
Licentiana

Postby Licentiana » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:08 pm

The presents appear once you reach a specific level. I don’t remember what level it is. I am not there yet.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”