Where are the notes?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
walli

Where are the notes?

Postby walli » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:35 pm

The event started 33 minutes ago. I've done 30 boat orders and have not received one note. You only need 24 but at this rate it will take all 3 days to get them.

Erinnm34

Re: Where are the notes?

Postby Erinnm34 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:42 pm

Same here! I have 21 notes in storage from last round, I hope it’s not thinking I’ve reached my maximum and therefore not sending notes. I thought about spending a couple on a fence or path to get below 20 and see if that starts the boats coming in. Since you’re having the same issue I think I’ll wait a bit and see if the boats start up.

Tier 5
Tresa

Postby Tresa » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:47 pm

Erinnm34 wrote:Same here! I have 21 notes in storage from last round, I hope it’s not thinking I’ve reached my maximum and therefore not sending notes. I thought about spending a couple on a fence or path to get below 20 and see if that starts the boats coming in. Since you’re having the same issue I think I’ll wait a bit and see if the boats start up.

I have the same problem...21 in storage and I have not seen one note and I have pearled away st least 20 and filled at least 20 and nothing :(

Tier 3
Roo

Postby Roo » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:49 pm

Don’t spend your saved notes yet. I had 20 in storage and got two notes from the Friendship, but that’s all in 45 minutes. I’ve seen no notes on my second island. I think it’s just slow.
Roo McBoingboing
Level 80
New Jersey USA

Tier 3
maggieo

Postby maggieo » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:52 pm

I have 19 notes in storage and haven’t received any Note Boats yet either. I guess i’ll Just be patient. Still plenty of time on the event.
Game ID - Margaret
Level 76
Secondary Island - MaggieO
Level 21

Tier 3
SarahCR

Postby SarahCR » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:11 pm

I had 8 notes in storage and am now up to 22. Average of 1-2 boats out of 3 offering notes. So they're definitely out there ;)

Huge difference with the second note event, I had to do so many boats then. I don't really understand the ratio though: just got 3 notes in exchange for 6 pineapple juice and 1 note for 5 lanterns...
FB profile: Sarah CR. New friends always welcome :D
TS code = DPGWNF

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:20 pm

I had 6 notes to start with that were left over from the last event. I had no problem getting note boats just now, they were coming about every other boat. Now I have 22 notes and the boats have completely stopped. I went through many more other boats just to make sure. I think they forgot to increase the maximum. The first event the max was 15, and the second event the max was 20. They had to adjust the max with the second event, and it seems they may have overlooked that with this newest event. (Keep in mind that the max number is a "soft" max, meaning you can have a couple over the maximum.)
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:24 pm

Thought I had this in the bag with my stored 20 notes..........so off key. :?

Seriously, 25 boats and nadda notes. :|
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:30 pm

This is from the other band member thread. Liv, I think you are absolutely correct. Guess we need to be patient for them to fix it, and depending on how long that takes, they may even need to extend the time for the event. We also may need to send in tickets to alert them.

Livinez wrote:One of my lower level games just had 2 MN boats pull up at their dock while I have seen none. Image

That account is below the 20 note cap but I have 22 notes. I think it’s “live” but the cap has not been increased. So my guess is that those of us with more than 20 notes will not see any boats offering MN until we
a. Fall below the current 20 note cap or
b. They increase the cap to 25 notes

Unfortunately I’m too afraid to use any notes to test my theory. :P
*Update*
Just mustered up the courage to spend 3 notes to drop below the cap. I then closed and reopened my game, moved the 2 small boats at my dock and this was the next small boat that pulled up...

Unfortunately until they fix things by raising the cap; if I complete this boat I’ll be in the same predicament as before.
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:31 pm

Mauimonkey wrote,
They had to adjust the max with the second event, and it seems they may have overlooked that with this newest event. (Keep in mind that the max number is a "soft" max, meaning you can have a couple over the maximum.)

I think you may be on to something. They haven't made the adjustment properly.

Last time it took me about 10 small boats of crops and simple stuff before the notes starting coming in.
I've gone through 25 or more, and keep getting big orders. I tried changing lanes but then got the big boats all coming in.

I already blew through a lot, so I'm going to wait and see if Anchorman Steve has something to say.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”