Stickers for Already Maxed Pets

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
charnunez

Stickers for Already Maxed Pets

Postby charnunez » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:58 am

I just finished tier 9 in TF and got my 15 fox stickers. Trouble is, I maxed her on tier 8! I hate to turn in a ticket to support because I just had to turn one in a couple days ago because I traded at GSC for Phantom shark and it took my stickers but when I went to pet sanctuary it still said I needed the rest of the stickers that I had just turned in! Support made it right and now I have my Phantom shark, but I'm afraid they won't believe me this time. Any thoughts or ideas for me? Thanks!!
FB and Island name Charlene Nunez Level 75

SusanA67

Re: Stickers for Already Maxed Pets

Postby SusanA67 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:10 am

I sent a ticket and exchanged 30 Fox stickers for 30 bronze tickets. Their response was within 5 min (depending of which part of world they in). No problems at all.

Tier 6
Zobyn

Postby Zobyn » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:59 am

charnunez wrote:I just finished tier 9 in TF and got my 15 fox stickers. Trouble is, I maxed her on tier 8! I hate to turn in a ticket to support because I just had to turn one in a couple days ago because I traded at GSC for Phantom shark and it took my stickers but when I went to pet sanctuary it still said I needed the rest of the stickers that I had just turned in! Support made it right and now I have my Phantom shark, but I'm afraid they won't believe me this time. Any thoughts or ideas for me? Thanks!!

I had the same issue with tier 9 giving 15 stickers I don’t need because my Arctic Fox was maxed. I sent in a ticket via my game. It’s definitely not how they normally set up the TradeFest or RetroFest sticker system. They will believe you as you’re not the only one with the issue. Whether they compensate I can’t say ... I haven’t heard back yet.

Good luck ;)
Facebook Zobyn Smith
level maxxed

Tier 2
Jw288

Postby Jw288 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:39 pm

I finished tier 9 yesterday, picking up 32 surplus arctic fox stickers. I sent in a ticket and today received 32 bronze pet tickets, without the need to respond to the usual automated response. Very impressed with this service.
Janice's island
Level 80

Janice 2
Level 60

joliverb

Postby joliverb » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:32 pm

I traded 33 arctic fox stickers for bronze pet tickets. I had to go through the usual channels, but it was worth it in the end.

Tier 2
howardb37

Postby howardb37 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:40 pm

Me too. It took less than one day, no hassles, and got 26 bronze tickets for a wide variety of pets. Whee! 8-)
GC name: howardb37

Level 80, established in October, 2015
39 M gold, 365K Karma 3000+ prestige

Second island Peter Bravo Level 80, 9.8M gold. 81K Karma. 638 prestige Established 9/22/17

LifeUnlimited

Postby LifeUnlimited » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:09 pm

Yep me too and sent in a ticket and posted it as well on the forum plus asked about some of us who can’t use any bronze tickets at the moment bc of ranked all other pets and they said soon we will be able to when they add add’l pet stickers.... :D
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:06 pm

I submitted my request yesterday about noon and still haven't heard back, not even from the autoresponder.

I think I'll give them another couple days before trying again.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

LifeUnlimited

Postby LifeUnlimited » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:18 pm

BethM wrote:I submitted my request yesterday about noon and still haven't heard back, not even from the autoresponder.

I think I'll give them another couple days before trying again.

I did not get an auto response which is new for me but two days did hear back ....
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

Tier 2
sphoebus

Postby sphoebus » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:34 pm

Adding my experience: I did receive the auto-response which I replied to on Thurs at 2:30 pm; and then received 28 bronze tickets Friday at 6:30 am.
Level 80
Windows 10
Island name: Goggy
All characters Level 21

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”