Lack of growth

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
BlueEyedAlien

Lack of growth

Postby BlueEyedAlien » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:43 am

Since the Tree House and Windmill stop growing at 370 and 380, respectively, and there is no market for items such as crates and pulleys, what is the motivation for marginal trades? The game is fast losing its attraction.

Tier 4
GeneStarwind

Re: Lack of growth

Postby GeneStarwind » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:35 am

There IS a market, but the developers won't allow us to sell off such items.
Lucky you, though. I'm stuck at 290/300. Crates and Pulleys are the PITAs because they want so many and offer so few.
Android Only
GameCenter - Gene*Starwind
Google - StarwindandHawking
Google+ - Gene Starwind
Level 64

Tier 2
Onyxnc

Postby Onyxnc » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:58 pm

GeneStarwind wrote:There IS a market, but the developers won't allow us to sell off such items.
Lucky you, though. I'm stuck at 290/300. Crates and Pulleys are the PITAs because they want so many and offer so few.

Lucky you! I'm stuck at 260 for the treehouse storage and 270 for the windmill storage. I play everyday but it still took me 14 days to get 2 crates.
Game Center ID:LynnONC during the day.
Game Center ID: NCO56 during the evening
Level 75

BlueEyedAlien

Postby BlueEyedAlien » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:30 pm

Onyxnc wrote:
GeneStarwind wrote:There IS a market, but the developers won't allow us to sell off such items.

Lucky you! I'm stuck at 260 for the treehouse storage and 270 for the windmill storage. I play everyday but it still took me 14 days to get 2 crates.

It took time, but my complaint is about diminishing returns. Pulleys and crates were the bane of my existence; now they are a waste of time. One thing that keeps the game going is the market and the fact that different players are at different levels with different needs. However, if higher-level players stop due to lack of interest, important interaction will be lost.

Tier 8
Bearmh

Postby Bearmh » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:46 am

If you need a particular items to upgrade, the easiest way to get it is to search dives for that items as a prize Only help with the dives offering pulleys or stairs or whatever
GC name: Bear#mh
Level 70
Same in game avatar as here
Accepting all friend request
Also send request to my daughter
KAYLANICHOLE72 level 70

Kashly11

Postby Kashly11 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:55 am

Would personally love it if I could buy those items. I have been stuck at 110 storage in my tree house for 3 months now. For 3 months I have been waiting to get my hands on one stair and none have been offered. I keep getting pulleys and crates. While I'm sure they will be useful later in upgrades throwing me a stair right now would make my day. Its a huge pain to try to complete the fest when I working with so little room. Cant keep anything stored ahead of time the moment I make it I need to sell it off. Yesterday I kept getting collect "___" from mills. Collect and sell all. Then had to wait till someone bought stuff before I could do anything else b/c I needed to clear more room out of storage.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”