What world market ?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Lulusitis

What world market ?

Postby Lulusitis » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:52 am

:? :o :roll:
Where did it all go wrong for the world market ...
Bless ...it’s a shame ...it’s outrage ...why has been debunked for sooo long .....

Once upon a time ago ..the world market worked ..trademasters used go to n every time it was useful ...then then wicked glinch appeared ...it started full of lemons then gold rings ...it couldn’t stop itself no matter how much we cried ...
No poor world market didn’t fix itself ....it got worst n worst until it was full of flowers that nobody wanted ...dynamite ...yes we’d like to blow it up from time to time out of frustration...but the dynamite doesn’t work on the world market ....
The trademasters shook their heads in dispair ....
The devs screamed we will fix it ...
They failed ...miserably...

What a shame for all lower levels how do they get the supplies they need ....they have to beg n borrow
Does this post have a happy ending ....??????????????????????
If WOrld Market is defunked forever n forevermore.....please PB DO SOMETHING ....don’t let waste ...
OR IS IT WESLEYS FAULT ?? please don’t make this be the excuse coz HES IN LOVE WITH SITA ...
PB have you forgot when I love we flourish !!!! N IN PARADISE Bay isn’t everything perfect ?
Been level 75 now for sometime :D :D :D :D
Loving the game
Midlands uk
Playing on iPad Air 2 & 2nd Lulusitis’stoos Island on kindle lvl 34 going on 35
happy is my li quest in life...n getting my storage sorted please PB

Starlarose

Re: What world market ?

Postby Starlarose » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:05 am

Well said Sweet Lulu.
Let me know if you need anything...
Except sap and boards. I have a real shortage there right now. LOL

Lulusitis

Postby Lulusitis » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:17 am

Starlarose wrote:Well said Sweet Lulu.
Let me know if you need anything...
Except sap and boards. I have a real shortage there right now. LOL

Oh bless Starlarose ..I know it’s all been said before n what’s happened nisch...nothing ...I’m sure it’s disheartening when we are at the lower level wm used to be a real life saver ...now it’s just shameful ..
Bless as some players know I don’t ask very often in all the time I’ve played I’ve had help of some wonderful special trademasters ...n I’ve got pride in playing this game how it started ...
I think PB NEEDs to really look at a few things in this game as all the low levels shouldn’t have to relie on higher levels for everything I think it’s a raw deal for them

Thanks for the offer Starlarose for the offer of help ... it’s so appreciated ...
There’s so many wonderful players like yourself n I n we just keep goin n goin goin goin .....Lols
Been level 75 now for sometime :D :D :D :D
Loving the game
Midlands uk
Playing on iPad Air 2 & 2nd Lulusitis’stoos Island on kindle lvl 34 going on 35
happy is my li quest in life...n getting my storage sorted please PB

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:26 pm

For as long as it has existed, the WM has has problems with glut commodities, starting, iirc, with pineapples. But before, in amongst the pineapples and shears, we could still find things we needed and were often actually able to buy them.

I think the unlimited storage really did it in. I know the stackers do still release stuff to the WM sometimes, but a lot of the rest of us just play peacefully along with hundreds of empty spaces, millions of coins, and no real reason to sell anything in the WM anymore, apart from the warm glow and righteous feeling of community spirit.

It does also seem maybe the refresh function in the WM is not working as well as before, with items still displaying as unsold for too long after they sell.

I know we have people here clamoring for more levels, but I think getting the WM to work again would have more real impact and long term benefit than another mill and 5 new levels.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”