Book of secrets

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 9
Kissable32

Book of secrets

Postby Kissable32 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:53 pm

I’ve purchased all the BOS, I’m guessing that the 2nd and 3rd ones can only be placed once the one before it has been competed?
Name is Tiffany
Avatar is a baby with the name Landry
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Re: Book of secrets

Postby Kittykatz » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:06 pm

You don't get actual new books, you get new chapters to complete which will give you new objects.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 9
Kissable32

Postby Kissable32 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:11 pm

Aaaaah, that makes sense, thank you :). Now, if I could just get the moles to find the thing in the gold....been digging for I think 3 days now and they take FOREVER lol. I should stagger it, send one mole down, wait an hour, send another down, wait another hour...would go quicker that way and I’d have gold coming up every hour. Dang it, why didn’t I think of that before now.
Name is Tiffany
Avatar is a baby with the name Landry
Currently level 80
15 mills maxed
5 pets maxed
never enough coins, no prestige, and quite a bit of karma (hopefully it's good karma :lol: )

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:28 pm

Ah, the digging for gold.

Do want the bad news or good news first?
.Well, let's just say you'll have lots of gold to make gold keys, Golden rings, bracelets, and necklaces by the time you're done.

It could take as much as 19-20 trips. Or you could get lucky and only take 15-17.

I did click on each mole slowly, just to make sure it registered.

Good thing those moles love digging. Just make sure you have backpacks going.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 6
bBadkitty

Postby bBadkitty » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:30 pm

Kissable32 wrote:Aaaaah, that makes sense, thank you :). Now, if I could just get the moles to find the thing in the gold....been digging for I think 3 days now and they take FOREVER lol. I should stagger it, send one mole down, wait an hour, send another down, wait another hour...would go quicker that way and I’d have gold coming up every hour. Dang it, why didn’t I think of that before now.

Sometimes ideas come to us after challenging problems . Different outcomes for different people. You just need to find yours. It may take a while to get the item your looking for.
Level 80 waiting for next lvl
Holding at 12 pets to max lvl including the new one.
Working on two star for pizza mill
Daily addiction to playing now 5 hrs a day and on my days off up to 9 :o

Avatar is a kitty with diving helmet.

Tier 3
LaCapieTon

Postby LaCapieTon » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:59 pm

The book of secrets 1 2 and 3 are not designed for speed. Each thing takes a day or 2 to complete. But in the end you get in book 1 the panther, book 2 you wind up with Gray Beards Eye, and 3 the Ghost Monkey. It's the only way to get both pets mentioned. Set the moles to digging and go bug your boyfriend. When he is sleeping check your moles set them to digging again and do the dishes and clean house or have a cocktail. I recommend the cocktail for any waiting period. It will happen after the 3d time the flash screen tells you your close. And when you have the item have another cocktail, or 2.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:01 am

You will know when you are nearly done with the gold because you get more character dialogue after the penultimate one. Pike (or was it Clara?) says something about knowing gold is close because he can smell it, or something like that.

If you think the gold is tedious, wait until you have to fill order after order for the Ghost Captain.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:14 am

BethM wrote:You will know when you are nearly done with the gold because you get more character dialogue after the penultimate one. Pike (or was it Clara?) says something about knowing gold is close because he can smell it, or something like that.

If you think the gold is tedious, wait until you have to fill order after order for the Ghost Captain.

The BOS is a long squeeze, just keep pressing and you'll finish it!
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”