Are the oysters on strike?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
bahagahaga

Are the oysters on strike?

Postby bahagahaga » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:51 pm

Where are the pearls? My pets no longer give them, my turtles and otters dont bring them up, but the small boats keep asking for them and of course the baby kraken eats them. I need to buy a recipe that requires 20 pearls. I am lucky if i get one a day. Use to have so many i sold them at a reduced rate. I hate how manipulative this game can be.

Finch

Re: Are the oysters on strike?

Postby Finch » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:51 am

Try looking for a friend's dive that offers a pearl as a reward. I found a few to make up enough for a recipe this way.
My GC ID is :Finchie:
Always happy to add friends and support dives!

Tier 2
Onyxnc

Postby Onyxnc » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:21 am

I used all I had 2 days ago to buy the abacus recipe in the bazaar. I didn't get a single pearl all day yesterday but have gotten 3 today. I feed my baby kraken ships in a bottle. Since one of the islands offers sea glass every couple of days, I use it to make bottles to make the ships. I always keep at least 3 in storage since the baby kraken is hungry every 16 hours. :o
Game Center ID:LynnONC during the day.
Game Center ID: NCO56 during the evening
Level 75

Starlarose

Postby Starlarose » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:57 am

I don't delete the boats, I feed my baby kraken the ship in a bottle. I make 2 or more a day. When I get 5-6 saved up I make the Lanterns and gold watches. I get most telescopes from dread beard or World market. I save pearls for recipes only. Boat delete is seldom used. It is a waste of pearls. While waiting for boats to leave I usually just work on Trade post orders, orders to sell on World market or just take a break for a while . Boat delete is too costly and those boats I have deleted return with the same items a couple of boats later. So, why waste resources on them. It seems that the less I use the pearls the more the pearls show up. Go figure......
Also feeding Kraken the ship in the bottle increases the friendship level 100 points instead of 25 points for the pearl. So more gold from kraken sooner because he levels up faster.

Tier 2
bahagahaga

Postby bahagahaga » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:31 pm

I appreciate the input. Didn't think about the dives good idea. I rarely delete boats. Just have to have patience i guess. Not really liking the sticker thing. Upgrading pets really makes no sense to me. The rewards arent worth the cost.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”