Second-hand thanks :)

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 3
Mat

Second-hand thanks :)

Postby Mat » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:17 pm

Thanks everyone for discovering, then helping out my little guy <3
We weren’t able to play together yesterday as I had hoped (too much July 4th RL action), so I really don’t know specific *helps*, but when I visit his island, I see so many boats/names I recognize or are my friends :) . However you’re helping — feeding, diving — thank you from me and K. Even if you’ve just stopped by, it gives him the chance to hone his island hopping skills. He tends to stick around and play at other islands, rather than speed hopping. You guys all have so many wonderful toys! Kitty, Ely, Star/la/fire, Susie, Dilly Dally, Jerene, Liv (is Livinezier [sp?] the same Liv??) Yuki, are just a few names I’ve recognized. I know I am not remembering all I should. I’ve also seen names that are unfamiliar to me ... so thanks to you too :) .

And, someone had asked if he did his own decorating ... I said he def has help from his mom and me, but today, when I visited his island, I noticed a blue flower next to his orange “K”. I am pleased to say, he put that period there all by himself :lol: ;) :o - haha, such a big deal! Seriously, I was very happy for him because he finally got a blue flower. He helped me out with my American Flag, and has been wanting his own blue flowers since forever 8-)

So, yeah ... thanks all, named and unnamed.

P.S. Starfire, Willow, I’m not allowed any more WM friends, so thanks for hanging out where I can fine you :) You’re not always at your own islands, which I do have friended.
GC: Ma_Dré
Facebook: Mat Suji

Please feel free to add me via Facebook, since there's no more Game Center.
My FB profile pic is same
green/yellow rose as avatar here.

Starlarose

Re: Second-hand thanks :)

Postby Starlarose » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:40 pm

Mat,
Please pass on to Kander a huge "You are welcome".
No worries about Starfire. I have his island friended so he can always hop a ride back that way too.
I try to visit my other islands too but keep getting smashed out by the traffic, LOL
He is doing such a great job with his island. Must make you proud. :D

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:15 am

I've rather enjoyed watching his island grow. i remember when he had only 2 pets and i'd go feed them both :lol: :lol: and think "that was easy". was wondering at one point if it was LCT's island with the Finn avatar but it wasn't. then i saw him start decorating and is was so cute-and very well done too. now he's getting bigger but still fun to watch. I'm glad you gave him his own island :D
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:25 am

Oh Mat, so happy your grandson has his very own island. :D

Oh, of course he'd be Finn, so fitting. :D

I wonder if he's PB's youngest fan. :?:

I'm so looking forward to seeing his artistic talents.

I'll drop by as often as I can. :D
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 3
Mat

Postby Mat » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:45 am

Ely321 wrote:I've rather enjoyed watching his island grow. i remember when he had only 2 pets and i'd go feed them both :lol: :lol: and think "that was easy". was wondering at one point if it was LCT's island with the Finn avatar but it wasn't. then i saw him start decorating and is was so cute-and very well done too. now he's getting bigger but still fun to watch. I'm glad you gave him his own island :D

Yes, I liked his two-pet island as well. He got all the snow critters from the last fest (I’m pretty sure, right :? ) And when we played together, I took the pelican off George’s island, but when he went to that island, he said, “Hey, where’d my bird go?!” I should’ve just left the critter where it was ... shame on me. He liked it better when he could visit it. Also, if K had it his way, he’d feed every single pet on every island he visits :lol:. I told him he had to choose just 1 or 2 or he’d run out of treats.

Ok, well thanks again guys ... sorry I’m so talkative about this ... just, I’ve been keeping it to myself (until just a few days ago ;) ) how sweet he’s been with his own island.

Tier 3
Mat

Postby Mat » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:50 am

Kittykatz wrote:
Oh, of course he'd be Finn, so fitting. :D

I wonder if he's PB's youngest fan. :?:

Hmmm... I wonder what will happen when he turns .... FIVE?

And, you’re right - it was a no brainer to choose a Finn avatar, thanks :D

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:05 pm

never feel you have to keep your feelings and pride in your grandson to yourself-spill it all over the place. a grand parent/parent has a right to brag/be proud of their kids/grandkids. especially when they are doing so well. :D

Tier 2
DIllydally

Postby DIllydally » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:19 pm

Whenever I find Kander I help with dives and feed pets. No matter if I come across him from Dillydally's or Hella's island. I figured out your islands were connected somehow a couple of weeks ago. ;)

Unfortunately since I mostly play on Win10 I feel a little isolated when I cannot reach all my FB-friends from my friends bar, but I do find you with a little island hopping now and then. :D
Hella Level 80 playing since Aug 2015
Dillydally Level 80 playing since Sept 2017
(Both islands shows as nef when not logged in with FB)
Feel free to send me a friend request on FB

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:16 am

he changed up his ship again. cute :D

Tier 6
bBadkitty

Postby bBadkitty » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:24 am

Ely321 wrote:never feel you have to keep your feelings and pride in your grandson to yourself-spill it all over the place. a grand parent/parent has a right to brag/be proud of their kids/grandkids. especially when they are doing so well. :D

So true when my youngest brings home excellent grades I reward her with a manicure and pedicure. A 's AND B's.

My older two where reward with movie tickets.
Level 80 waiting for next lvl
Holding at 12 pets to max lvl including the new one.
Working on two star for pizza mill
Daily addiction to playing now 5 hrs a day and on my days off up to 9 :o

Avatar is a kitty with diving helmet.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”