Losing manufactured items

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
MrsTee

Losing manufactured items

Postby MrsTee » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:10 pm

Has anyone had the problem of losing stuff? I sent my moles digging for iron ore and when clicking for collection it vanished! I needed this to trade with a ship before time was up!! Similar things have happened before with cotton, cloth or fishing nets. Any help?

Tier 2
tlise

Re: Losing manufactured items

Postby tlise » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:18 pm

Go into your device cache if using android and clear it.
Otherwise force stop it, uninstall. Reboot the device and then reinstall and if that doesn't work, submit a ticket :)

MrsTee

Postby MrsTee » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:21 pm

I'm using an iPad. If I uninstall won't I lose everything and have to start from square one? I have no idea what a "device cache" is. Thanks for your reply.

Baybaye

Postby Baybaye » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:38 pm

I'm loosing items too. I judt bought 6 Sunfish in market place and only recieved 5. How does one recover? :(

Dan222

Postby Dan222 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:10 am

I've occasionally had this problem too. I reported it, but the response was fairly unhelpful. Force stop the game and restart was the only suggestion. I've not had it happen since receiving this advice so haven't checked it out. Good luck.

Tier 2
Ugh

Postby Ugh » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:19 pm

Yes, this too has occurred buying items as well. Did all of the above advice and yet still occurs from time to time. [Sigh] :roll:
LVL 60
Located: New England
Playing since 2015

MrsTee

Postby MrsTee » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:56 pm

It's happened again! Went to collect two backpacks of gold and they "disappeared". Most frustrating as I can't make the required jewellery! This only seems to happen with the moles' mined stuff. Dare I start mining again I wonder?!

Tier 2
FrankHedgehog

Postby FrankHedgehog » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:50 pm

I have also lost 4 items that I put a rush on to complete two boat trades for trade fest. I clicked on the items to harvest them but they never showed up in storage. I am not only out the 4 items but also the gems I used to put a rush on them. It seems, from the number of people who have had the same problem, that this is an issue that deserves immediate attention to get it fixed and see to it that all the players that have lost items / gems get them refunded or properly credited to their accounts. Hopefully someone from tech support will take notice and deal with the issue.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”