Island TV

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
nibsy

Island TV

Postby nibsy » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:39 am

This is probably going to spell the end of my love for this game. Such a shame. I get they need revenue etc, but this is so crass. Thoughts?
Last edited by nibsy on Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Level 44

Android/Google Play - Nibsy

Tier 3
StephanieSatt

Re: Island TV

Postby StephanieSatt » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:08 am

Doesn't really bother me. If I don't want to be bothered I send it away. I have received gems, map pieces, storage parts. So kinda like it. Only thing that bothers me is when the prizes shown are not what you receive. Like map piece or storage part but you are awarded seaweed. Got that today. But overall, I like it. And it can be sent away unlike other games with advertising. Hope this helps with some perspective. Good luck!

Tier 8
Bearmh

Postby Bearmh » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:24 am

A lot of players talk about how much they love the game but never spend a penny on it, they have to make a dollar somehow. Plus I usually watch tv at the same time, let it play get a reward
GC name: Bear#mh
Level 70
Same in game avatar as here
Accepting all friend request
Also send request to my daughter
KAYLANICHOLE72 level 70

Nalani80

Postby Nalani80 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:31 am

I don't mind it all. Got a sticker once so bring them on!
GC id Nalani
Level 75
Location Maui, Hawaii

Tier 2
Ugh

Postby Ugh » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:59 am

I actually don't mind it at all. I'd rather have them make the game easier to play and rely more on advertising then having to be pushed to buy gems.
Also, they give out nice rewards if you choose to watch/listen. At least you gave the option. :)
LVL 60
Located: New England
Playing since 2015

Tier 2
JJArmy

Postby JJArmy » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:03 am

When I first started getting it I would never get the prizes they said I could get and would get a coconut instead. It still happens occasionally but the prizes have gotten better. I get lots of gems and map pieces so I'm happy with that, like someone else said, I usually watch the TV while it's playing and get a prize. :P
Level 51

Goals: map pieces and ghost island treasures! :D

Playing since: July 2016

Tier 3
JessicaC

Postby JessicaC » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:48 am

I quite like it. One time I really needed mangoes, and I was waiting for someone to offer them in the WM. But then I watched the Island TV and got MANGOES as a reward. so I didn't need anyone to sell mangoes after that
Facebook: Profile link note: yes, you have to go through another site called Rojkmao to get there
Level: 80
School & Chat

Tier 2
Seejaykaygee

Postby Seejaykaygee » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:00 am

i think this is NOT fair we all play this game but not all of us have the Island tv when do we all get this and what is the hold up
please join us https://www.facebook.com/groups/PBFRIENDLYHORIZONS/

Tier 2
Pinque

Postby Pinque » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:14 am

Personally I wish it would come more often. I love games that give you the option to watch an add for a reward, rather than forcing it on you for nothing. Plus like others have said, you have the option to dismiss it for six hours.
~*Pinque*~
Lvl 80

Linda38

Postby Linda38 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:08 am

Just got island tv yesterday. I love it. I got cacao,mangos,seaweed,3 sap. Fastest way to get things. The only bad part is i told me friends it was coming and they never got it. So i have no one to share my surprise at the goodies i get. I love this game. Have been out of the forum for awhile, the negative people make me very angry. I love this game and play several hours a day, and spend real money. If people are unhappy stop playing and go find something you can enjoy. Life is short. You guys are the greatest. Thanks for the upgrades, anxiously awaiting higher level .ups

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”