Relationship Levels

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
Onyxnc

Relationship Levels

Postby Onyxnc » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:16 pm

I apologize first off if this has been discussed here before but there are so many threads here and I need to leave for work soon. My question is..what is the fastest way to upgrade the relationships with the islanders? I just got to level 57 and was able to purchase the diner. The very first request was from Pike wanting mango crepes which aren't available until relationship 19 with him. I still have over a thousand hearts to get to get him up to level 18. I have the same problem with Finn and the Kickin' Cacao recipe. Any tips?
Game Center ID:LynnONC during the day.
Game Center ID: NCO56 during the evening
Level 75

Tier 2
Angel2swthrt

Re: Relationship Levels

Postby Angel2swthrt » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:20 pm

What a lot of people on here do is they will delete requests from all other islanders and only contrite on one. Till they get that person up to a level to meet a goal. Some will delete them depending on what the request is. If it is something simple and doesn't take much time then I will fill it. Filling requests are the only to earn relationship points.
Level 57
iOS user
Playing since the game came out, not in a rush. I play when I can. I don't let the game stress me out.

Tier 2
Angel2swthrt

Postby Angel2swthrt » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:21 pm

I had the same problem with site and Fin the face serum/oil and the kicking cacao.... I am expecting to have the same problem with Pike on the next one.
Level 57
iOS user
Playing since the game came out, not in a rush. I play when I can. I don't let the game stress me out.

Tier 3
Nefertamara

Postby Nefertamara » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:23 pm

Yes, deleting all requests that don't come from the islander you need to bump up is the way to go. I am currently deleting all requests except Sheena, as I have everyone else at max. Doing this I have her up to level 15 1447/2500 at the moment.
Maxed out everwhere, Just sitting around piling up money waiting for new levels!

Tier 2
Onyxnc

Postby Onyxnc » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:48 pm

So I've been deleting everyone but Pike and Finn to try and get them leveled up. I still have a looooong way to go on both of them. Meanwhile, the trade post request from Pike for a wee breakfast for him and Sita still sits unfulfilled because I refuse to pay 84 gems for mango crepes. :D I hope they're not very hungry! Lol
Game Center ID:LynnONC during the day.
Game Center ID: NCO56 during the evening
Level 75

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”