Gingerbread house

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Deebodine

Gingerbread house

Postby Deebodine » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:03 pm

Need to have my say to the makers of this game.

Do you realize how hard it's been to level up the gingerbread house to give gifts? You give us the option to be able to send gifts to our friends for this holiday event, but yet make it near on to impossible to level up the gingerbread houses & then when we do it's 2 measly gifts!

Do you all realize that there are SOO MANY of us that have ALOT of friends that we would be able to love to give gifts to? There are many people that run groups such as myself that have so many loving members that are friends in game that can't get enough gifts to send to them.

Nice concept, but not a good execution on the gifts! Oh & the boats that are supposed to have extra gifts, been doing boats AGAIN & haven't had a 1. Only a few boats with items to feed the gingerbread house. How about changing something up for the rest of this event to make it easier to give gifts?

Happy Holidays to you all!
:D

Nana5313

Re: Gingerbread house

Postby Nana5313 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:04 pm

And increasing the points by 5000 each level after zeroing the previous level is ridiculuous. Or you should have stopped with increased levels after 5, like the pumpkin or on tradefest. Make the remaining levels...bonus level. These events are well created but poorly executed. It's about to drive this 'cash paying' player away from the game altogether. Unrealistic goals, even with the time frame set as it is!!!

MaryLawson

Postby MaryLawson » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:42 pm

this event is stressing me out beyond belief I love playing this game but as of right now all my mills along with my turtles and miles have been non stop... The pumpkin event I thought ass very stressful but this gingerbread house is a nightmare!!!!! And the gifts I've given 4 gifts that's ridiculous!!!!!! And the decorations I can't buy cause I've been buying the gifts to lvl up my gingerbread house!!!!!!!!!

Tier 2
January

Postby January » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:10 pm

Seem never ending trying to level up the gingerbread house. How can you obtain the stars coins to get items from the barge. Got house and fence etc already but they are from last year. Who h I glad as do not think I ever get anything this year.

Why make collecting to a hive goals so difficult , a would like a have challenge but one that may reachable.

Brynnieburke

Postby Brynnieburke » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:35 am

I have given 6 gifts. Do the recipients know i gave them one? And how do i know if i got one in return? I agree, it's a fun concept but too dang difficult for a full time working mother of three who can't play a game allday.
GC is ---brynnie---
Device: iphone
Level: 38

Tier 2
LaylaNye

Postby LaylaNye » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:03 am

I agree, but from a totally different angle. I am a person with very few friends, I don't involve my Facebook with my games so I have only those people I've been lucky enough to literally fall over (I think there are five) at this rate I'll complete the house about.... oh maybe about the time I retire. This is suppose to be something I do to relax, not something that stresses me out more. Why is everything freak out or be run over in this game?
level 75

Bronze pets maxed out, random others also maxed, all lands cleared

Stop pissing on me and telling me it's raining! :o

Lou24

Postby Lou24 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:30 pm

Anyone know at what level (number) the gnger bread house tops out?

1ott1e

Postby 1ott1e » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:39 pm

I want to know this too!! I don't want to carry on past level 5 if there is nothing exciting to get!

Tier 12
Livinez

Postby Livinez » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:28 pm

Lou24 wrote:Anyone know at what level (number) the gnger bread house tops out?

1ott1e wrote:I want to know this too!! I don't want to carry on past level 5 if there is nothing exciting to get!

All this info can be found in the first post under this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=26243
Level 80
Storage: WM:6695 TH:6350
101/102 Pets: 95 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 6 ⭐️
All Mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Gold: 102.75M Karma: 1.68M
Playing Since 8/6/2015

Blondacorn

Postby Blondacorn » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:50 am

What do I do with all the wrapping paper?

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”