I finally had a witch's well offered for 4 gold doubloons!

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
PiratePearl75

I finally had a witch's well offered for 4 gold doubloons!

Postby PiratePearl75 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:39 am

After WEEKS of deleting that middle board on the ghost island, a new choice was offered- the witch's well! Not a lantern, planter, fence, scarecrow or arch. (Which I am enjoying, but I have plenty of)
Thank you!!!! :D
I was beginning to think it was not going to happen- is it too much to hope for a haunted house and the cauldron now? ;)

Starlarose

Re: I finally had a witch's well offered for 4 gold doubloons!

Postby Starlarose » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:51 am

I am on level 8 of Ghost island. I have 2 of the witches well. No offers yet for cauldron or haunted house.
Others have gotten offers though. So there is some hope. I keep deleting as well. Just buying the treasure chest to level up the island.

Tier 2
Derva

Postby Derva » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:16 am

I've been hoarding doubloons since hitting level five. Missed the panther. Any hints on what is offered when the 9 day wait is up? Is there a thread on what the offers are past level five?

Starlarose

Postby Starlarose » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:34 am

Derva wrote:I've been hoarding doubloons since hitting level five. Missed the panther. Any hints on what is offered when the 9 day wait is up? Is there a thread on what the offers are past level five?

No word yet. There were supposed to be 3 Eternal chests originally. So maybe the third chest.
No word on the French WIKI.
I am saving doubloons just in case it is something good.

Tier 3
Lizabeth

Postby Lizabeth » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:48 am

Starlarose wrote:I am on level 8 of Ghost island. I have 2 of the witches well. No offers yet for cauldron or haunted house.
Others have gotten offers though. So there is some hope. I keep deleting as well. Just buying the treasure chest to level up the island.

I am in the same place you are - Level 8 hoping for cauldron and haunted house.... in the meantime deleting like crazy. Also gathering all the doubloons I can and saving them at this point hoping for one of those two items to show up. Trying to decide if I should buy the second eternal chest - wondering if I'll be sorry later if I don't!!! ;)

Tier 2
Shegotlegs

Postby Shegotlegs » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:38 pm

I am part of the "deleting and hoping" group as well. I have a couple witches wells but still hoping for a cauldron and haunted house on each of my two islands. Hey, PB ! How about helping us all to spend some doubloons and up the frequency of the two premium decorations we are craving!

I'll keep deleting and hoping, and deleting and hoping.........
Game Center ID SheGotLegs
Level 80 & Level 78 islands
Coins 39M
Storage 3600+
Wish List: Release more of the past TF bonus tier pets so we can use our bronze pet tickets!

Frizzley

Postby Frizzley » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:20 pm

PiratePearl75 wrote:After WEEKS of deleting that middle board on the ghost island, a new choice was offered- the witch's well! Not a lantern, planter, fence, scarecrow or arch. (Which I am enjoying, but I have plenty of)
Thank you!!!! :D
I was beginning to think it was not going to happen- is it too much to hope for a haunted house and the cauldron now? ;)

If it helps The haunted house costs 10 doubloons and I think the cauldron is either 5 or 6

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:58 pm

Still deleting... Fingers and toes crossed. :)
Sometimes I feel like I'm playing the slots. :lol: :lol:
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:39 pm

I am still deleting as well. Still hoping for the well, cauldron and haunted house. Nothing yet :(
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

PiratePearl75

Postby PiratePearl75 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:47 pm

Haha :lol:
Don't give up!
It's nice to know so many of us are in the same "boat"!
I just looked at my ghost ship- I'm on level 6 there, maybe that's part of why the bigger items aren't being offered?
I have 23 doubloons saved up. I am completely ignoring that first left side panel, but honestly I can't remember what it does after getting the skeleton bird and 1 chest. Remind me what the purpose of that is?
My motto lately: Does it get me closer to maxing the GBH...no?....then it gets ignored!
I haven't "unlocked" the chest I have for over a week (2?) even though I have 3 keys- I am too busy using gold to make ornaments and my blacksmith making needles and I don't want to get stuck with too few keys! (So I am in no hurry to get another chest)
The choices we traders must make in our slice of paradise!
Speaking of which, I am still waiting for the opportunity to make that mango cream pie! Sorry, Pike, your level will increase some day- maybe next month when I have time for the trading post again. :D

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”