Sugar cane

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Banana1007

Sugar cane

Postby Banana1007 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:28 pm

I used the last sugar cane I had - how can I buy some more for a fresh start???

Tier 12
JoannaK

Re: Sugar cane

Postby JoannaK » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:39 pm

Banana1007 wrote:I used the last sugar cane I had - how can I buy some more for a fresh start???

On the world market? :D
Gamer ID: JoannaK99 (with tendency to be maja at times)

Tier 3
Kaetian1

Postby Kaetian1 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:39 pm

You should always have one left the game never leaves you with zero. If you use it all and forget to plant more, there should be one left in your windmill for planting.
70 - Karma 82k
Treehouse & windmill storage maxed
working on silver & gold pets & levelling Clara & Sheena
Prestige completed, Ghost canon aquired,4 relics & ghost book completed, Pumpkin, GBH, friend-ship & bunny maxed 15

Tier 8
Shrippers

Postby Shrippers » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:13 pm

When you drag the cane from the scroll onto a field as normal, if you don't have any cane you should have the option to use some gems to plant a new one.
GC ID: Shrippers
Level: 80
UK

Tier 4
Mommyof2girls

Postby Mommyof2girls » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:02 pm

Even if your storage shows you have zero when you go to plant it, the game gives you one to work with. :)
- April
Treehouse: 4305
Windmill: 4105
Loving life in paradise!
8-) 8-) 8-)

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:24 pm

You need to be really careful with your crops. I've done that countless times, and then I'm stuck trolling the market for 1 lavender, or wheat.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 8
Shrippers

Postby Shrippers » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:42 pm

Kaetian1 wrote:You should always have one left the game never leaves you with zero. If you use it all and forget to plant more, there should be one left in your windmill for planting.

Mommyof2girls wrote:Even if your storage shows you have zero when you go to plant it, the game gives you one to work with. :)

If I have "0" showing in the crop scroll when I drag to a field my only option is to spend gems to plant one.

Do your games save one last crop for you so you don't need to spend gems? Would be interested to see if my game is different. Thanks.
GC ID: Shrippers
UK

Tier 7
Koalia

Postby Koalia » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:57 pm

Shrippers wrote:
Kaetian1 wrote:You should always have one left the game never leaves you with zero. If you use it all and forget to plant more, there should be one left in your windmill for planting.

Mommyof2girls wrote:Even if your storage shows you have zero when you go to plant it, the game gives you one to work with. :)

If I have "0" showing in the crop scroll when I drag to a field my only option is to spend gems to plant one.

Do your games save one last crop for you so you don't need to spend gems? Would be interested to see if my game is different. Thanks.

****EDIT TO ADD: I just realized that this happened because I didn't have any beans in storage but I did have coffee planted. The game DOES save 1 when there is none stored or planted.

The same just happened to me. Is this new? I haven't ran out of anything in a long time... It used to show 0 but when I went to plant there would always be 1 so that I could start planting again. But now I get this

Level 75

you got me singing ♥

Tier 3
Kaetian1

Postby Kaetian1 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:05 pm

For me the game has always given me one plant if I have used up my allotment and forgotten to plant a crop. When I looked at your screen shots I noticed you had coffee in the bottom corner not harvested so that is why the game charged you for coffee. It has always been, at least for me, if I have a crop still in process of growing and not enough for what I need it will charge you gems to provide enough, but that's expensive. I always try to make sure when I harvest I replant at the same time, sometimes that is not enough then I have to search in the market to stock up on the shortfall....or pay gems.
70 - Karma 82k
Treehouse & windmill storage maxed
working on silver & gold pets & levelling Clara & Sheena
Prestige completed, Ghost canon aquired,4 relics & ghost book completed, Pumpkin, GBH, friend-ship & bunny maxed 15

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:06 pm

Mine never saved one. I play on Android, on a tablet.
I've been playing a year now, been like that since beginning.
I think it might have even told me to be mindful to always keep one crop for planting.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”