Please add more paper for us paper lovers!!

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
LifeUnlimited

Please add more paper for us paper lovers!!

Postby LifeUnlimited » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:26 pm

Please PB add more paper! Some of us loved the Christmas event and trying for bigger items and I stalk the market but no luck it seems to be gone....
I was hoping with 12 days left you could have Wesley snow some down? :D :)
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Re: Please add more paper for us paper lovers!!

Postby Kittykatz » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:14 pm

Yes, must have more paper!!

Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 3
StephanieSatt

Postby StephanieSatt » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:53 am

I will add to the want paper list. Need just 2 for a chest. So please please pretty please? With a cherry on top?

dnb424

Postby dnb424 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:54 am

I agree!!! With 12 days left, the paper should not have been stopped. Neither should the making of ornaments. I have a lot of people on my friends list that have not fully upgraded their Gingerbread house and still need these items to further upgrade it. Can someone give an answer as to why these have stopped too early? I did a great job juggling between making ornaments and still keeping up with boat dock trades. Sure there was some who didn't participate, but there were a lot more who were. Please bring this back for the 12 days left!!!

Tier 3
Lizabeth

Postby Lizabeth » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:18 am

Yes, please, more wrapping paper!!! :)

Starlarose

Postby Starlarose » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:30 am

The event ended when it said it would. The barge is sticking around to help clean up the left over wrapping paper.
We have been talking about this on the forum all through the event. Most knew to save up paper hoping that there would be a sticker chest offered like with the great pumpkin event.
Time to get ready for the next Tradefest. There will be a penguin offered as the reward for January Tradefest.

Kittykatz, great gif once again. Hats off to you. :D

Tier 3
Neovespertina

Postby Neovespertina » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:39 am

Kittykatz wrote:Yes, must have more paper!!

I love this so much!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree with more wrapping paper. Now I wish I had gotten a few wrapping paper stations when they were available. Que sera sera....

Ugh! Looking at the current World Market condition, I wish there was a trade-in program for spyglasses and gold rings. That birdbrain Dreadbird sells the worse stuff! :P
It’s like déjà vu all over again. -- Yogi Berra

R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World
Level 80

Starlarose

Postby Starlarose » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:22 am

Neovespertina wrote:

I agree with more wrapping paper. Now I wish I had gotten a few wrapping paper stations when they were available. Que sera sera....

Ugh! Looking at the current World Market condition, I wish there was a trade-in program for spyglasses and gold rings. That birdbrain Dreadbird sells the worse stuff! :P

I took everyones advice and started deleting the gold rings when they come up. That sneaky Dreadbeard. He started giving them to me in the little treasure chest on his island. Before I knew I am up to 12 gold rings and no more boats buying them. Sorry, looks like I may also need to start unloading some on the WM. :(

vincuillab

Postby vincuillab » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:25 am

[quote="Starlarose"]The event ended when it said it would. The barge is sticking around to help clean up the left over wrapping paper.
We have been talking about this on the forum all through the event. Most knew to save up paper hoping that there would be a sticker chest offered like with the great pumpkin event.

I get that the event is over, but why is the barge staying for so long? It could have just stayed for 24 hours to clean up the extra wrapping paper. Now nobody has any and no way to get more, it might as well just leave. If it is going to stay for 2 weeks then why couldn't the wrapping paper stations stay too? Just seems pointless to have it hanging around taunting us with items we can't get...

LilBubbleBlast

Postby LilBubbleBlast » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:29 am

Neovespertina wrote:

LOLZ, Kittykatz ! I agree that this is hilarious because I had a kitty obsessed with T.P. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”